𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞ʕಠᴥಠʔ

I quickly made my way through the airport with my manager and bodyguards, I was lazily scrolling through my phone while walking and waving to my fans. I let out a tired sigh once I got to the VIP lounge and waited for my manager to collect my luggage.

I had just been on a 12 hour flight and had finally arrived in Korea, it was like a breath of fresh air when being back in Korea. I then look up and see my manager carrying my luggage so I walk slowly walk to collect it from my manager, I then slowly make my way out of the VIP lounge to get in the van with my manager so that I could go home. I then take my phone out to see a message from halmeoni saying that she is waiting in hospital for me to visit once I arrive home.

As I was looking on my phone I hear my manager ask me a question.
"So are you excited to finally be back in Korea" I looked up and said "Yes it feels so good to be back in Korea".

I then go back to looking at my phone and decide to put my earphones in and listen to music as it's a long way until I get home. As I was listening to my music a notification pops up on my phone, I then press on the notification and I see it's a message from Do Do Hee.

Do Do Hee: Hey I wanted to know if you want to have something to eat together once you arrive home.

Chin-Sun: Yes. I will text you once I arrive home

Do Do Hee: Arraseo

I smile and then go back to listen to my music, I then look out of the window and see all the shops and buildings in Seoul and smile with joy at being back home. I then start to fall asleep while listening to my music.

1 hour later
I then feel someone nudging me, I then slowly open my eyes to see my manager and my manager then tells me something that took my brain time to process.

"We are at your house now, do you need help taking your luggage back upstairs."

"Aniyo. I can take my luggage up myself, text me when you get home manager-nim."

"Arraseo"

I then smile and wave goodbye to my manager as he drives away. I then take a deep breath and take my keys out of my Chanel handbag and open my gate and then close my gate. After getting through my gate I then get another set of keys out and type in a code to get into my house.

Once I get in my house I take a big breath and put my luggage on the floor and walk to sit on my couch.

I then smile and say " it's so good to be back home but I have to get ready to go see halmeoni and then meet up with Do Do Hee."

I then get up and take my luggage upstairs to my room and get dressed to go see halmeoni. Once I get upstairs i had a shower and did my skincare, after getting out I chose what I was going to wear to go visit halmeoni.

 Once I get upstairs i had a shower and did my skincare, after getting out I chose what I was going to wear to go visit halmeoni

Once I finished getting ready I slowly walked downstairs and put my heels on. As I was putting my heels on I decided to check my phone to see if anyone has texted me while I was getting ready.