𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭ᕕ༼✿•̀︿•́༽ᕗ

As I was sitting in my room reading my book all I could think about was yesterday when I agreed to cover for Do Hee for the blind date.

Why would I agree to do this? I thought

As I continued reading my book, my phone started to ring and the screen popped up with Do Hee name.

Do Hee: "Hi, I have got my secretary to send you the address and time you need to be there, do you know what to wear for today." I then tell her what I am going to wear for the date and send a picture to her.

" I then tell her what I am going to wear for the date and send a picture to her

Do Hee: " Wow that looks nice. I approve of the look."

"At least I won't embarrass you because of what I am wearing, I'm just hoping that the guy on the date is normal."

Do Hee: " Hopefully the guy doesn't fall for you when you are on the day"I giggle when Do Hee says that to me, I then hear her laugh on the other end and it makes my heart full with joy to know that she is laughing. I then grabbed my white handbag and placed my house and gate keys.

I then walked down the stairs while talking to Do Hee on the phone. "Okay Do Hee I am going to end the call so I can make myself breakfast." I hear her sigh on the over end and say "Okay text me once you get there and once you have left the date. Also set a 30 minute timer when you sit down for the date."

"Arraseo." I then end the call and walk to my kitchen in my slippers, I the get the ingredients to make pancakes and I grab fruit to eat with it. I then make myself a green juice to help with my body and to keep healthy.

1 hour later

Once I finished eating I then placed my phone in my bag and walked to my front door to put my white heels on, I then unlocked the door and locked it. I then slowly walk to my car and get in, once getting to the gate I unlock the gate with my keys and close it once i drive my car out. I drive slowly to the address that Do Hee secretary sent me while listening to music.

Once I get closer to the address that I was sent I quickly ask Siri to send a message to Do Hee to say that I have arrived. Once I pulled up to the car I then sighed while looking up at the building.

"What am I even doing right now?" I ask to myself with a sigh, I then take my seatbelt off from across my body and turn the engine off. I then step out of my car and the sun immediately floods my surrounding just as I head through the entrance. I then enter into the tall building with hopes that I won't get clang calls until the date is over.

As I walked in I followed the directions that were sent to my phone. I then step into the elevator and press the correct floor number and text Do Hee once again to say I have got to the date.

While standing in the elevator all I could think about is what if this fails and he finds out? Because Do-hee is famous in the social world- Anything could happen. I then tried to stop overthinking what could go wrong and stepped out of the elevator.