The beginning...

I awake in my room, A small room in the corner of our dorms. I stare at the ceiling counting the faded stickers from other experiments before me. While lying there I hear a booming yet robotic voice yell "CHILDREN ROOM EXAMINATION IN 5 MINUTES"
I jump out of my bed and begin straightening out my purple bedsheets. "One of the only things they let us choose about our rooms" I think to myself. I open up my draw next to the bed and take out a white oversized shirt and white trousers. As I'm getting ready I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I'm disgusted at the scars on my arms from all the blood samples I had to give. After changing I hear a nock on my metal door. "Come in" I say while standing as straight as I can and trying to stay as still as possible.
"AWWWW Little Blue Bird Have You Forgotten To Brush Your Hair?" I stare at the 7 foot duck and watch as his bill forms some kind of smirk.
"I'm s-sorry sir" I stutter "I didn't have enough time" He glares at me and shakes his head. "So Little Blue Bird, Are You Saying It's My Fault?" He steps closer to me and puts his webbed hand on my shoulder and grips it tightly. "No sir please I apologise I really didn't mean it."
He slapped me and I fall to the ground. My cheek begins to burn and I look up at him, tears beginning to fill my eyes. He looked down at me like I was nothing to him "Pathetic" he whispered "Get Up And Go Eat" He says as he leaves the room and slams the door behind him. I get up slowly and grab my hairbrush, I begin to brush the tangles out of my hair picking out small feathers. I lay down my hairbrush, take a deep breath and open my door.

Light floods my eyes as I walk through the white hallways and stare at the floor trying to avoid the burning vivid fluorescent lights. I make my way towards a metal door at the end of the corridor with canteen engraved in red in the center of the door. I push it open and as I make my way towards the workers handing out food I realise that I'm the last one to arrive. "Great" I think to myself. I grab a tray and pass it to a worker in a blue vest. He takes it into the kitchen and I stand there waiting for him to come back out. I feel a tap on my shoulder and as I turn around someone jumps onto me. I try to push them of but realise it's Baghera and start laughing. Suddenly I hear a shout from above us "DUCKLING BLUE BIRD UP. NOW!" I feel someone drag Baghera off of me and I climb to my feet. As I come to my senses I realise The Duck is staring back at me "what's he doing here...he's never here." I think to myself. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING FIGHTING IN THE DINING AREA!?" His voice booms. "But sir" Baghera says. "We weren't fighting we were just playing and Jaiden didn't even do anything!"
"Jaiden?" He says annoyed"What Did I Say About The Silly Made Up Names, You Are Blue Bird" He points at me "And You Are Duckling" He points at Baghera. "Because You Have Already Started Problems With Your Hair And Now Fighting You Will Be Tested On First Today Blue Bird."
"But sir I haven't eaten yet"
He glares at me "Well That's Your Fault Isn't It Blue Bird." He grabs my hand and takes me out of the canteen as I yell that it's unfair and I haven't done anything. He takes me down more corridors and throws me into a room with nothing but a white chair in the center and a glass mirror joining the room I'm in and the room The Duck is standing in.
I sit on the chair and wait for instructions.
The door I entered through then opens and a hand drops in a hospital gown. I pick it up as the duck leaves his room and waits outside for me to get ready. As I get changed I wonder what experiments are going to be done on me today as I don't often come into this room.
After getting changed I sit back on the seat and wait for him to return

When he comes back into the room he's smiling and begins to speak to someone on a walkie talkie.
Suddenly a speakers starts to play and I heard screaming.
"JAIDEN" yelled Baghera "HELP US PLEASE"
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BLUE BIRD" Screamed foolish
"HOW COULD YOU" Roier yelled
SO MANY VOICES OF MY FRIENDS SCREAMING AND CRYING FOR HELP. AND IT WOULDN'T STOP.
"ITS ALL MY FAULT" I YELLED
"ALL MY FAULT, ALL MY FAULT, ALL MY FAULT, ALL MY FAULT, ALL MY FAULT, ALL MY FAULT. ALL MY FAULT, A L L M Y F A U L T........A L L M Y F a U l t......
I passed out with my head full of lies and screams. It's not my fault I thought to myself, none of it's my fault I thought as I felt myself losing consciousness.