That day.

The ducks booming voiced demands for us all to drop what where doing and get in a line. Starting at ROIER, Quackity, Baghera, Me, Elquackity, Foolish.
I watch as my younger self and all my friends form a line all facing the slender man.
"WELL EVERYONE I UNDERSTAND ITS A BREAK DAY BUT PLANS HAVE UNFORTUNATELY CHANGED..... WE HAVE SOME SPECIAL TESTS TODAY." He says while smirking and staring at us all mischievously.

He stepped towards Roier and ordered him to turn around.
"No" I thought to my self
"PLEASE DONT" I cried.
As Roier turned around the duck grabbed the large legs of a spider growing out of Roiers back.

We watched in horror as the duck ripped them from Roiers back.

Screams filled the room as Roier stumbled to the floor screaming and crying as blood began to poor from his back and mouth.
The duck laughed manically at what he had just done as the others began to rush to help.
"STOP" The duck screamed while staring at us all.
"GET BACK IN LINE OR ILL KILL THAT STUPID SPIDER!"
We begrudgingly followed his orders as he made his may to quackity.

Quackity began to cry as the duck pulled out a knife and also ordered him to turn around. He glanced at Roier who was screaming on the floor as more and more blood flowed out of him.
Quackity did as the duck said And from his mouth came a blood curdling howl of pain as The Duck began to saw of one of Quackitys delicate yellow wings.
The duck cut and cut at his wing but it caused so much pain and Quackity had lost so much blood that by the time The duck had finished he passed out onto the ground. His cold skin slowly began to grow gray as more blood gushed out of his stub of a wing. His blood tainted and stayed the colour of his one remaining perfect wing.
The Duck smiled and moved onto Baghera.

Baghera Screamed in defiance as she stormed towards the duck, her Bright yellow and orange wings flapping behind her. As she caught The duck of guard she managed to grab the knife and plunge it into his side.
He screamed as blood began to soak the feathers on his skin.

Suddenly guards began to storm into the room and shoot at Baghera. Past me ran towards her and slammed her fragile body onto the ground, Shielding her from getting shot.
They stopped shooting and dragged me off of her stabbing my shoulder with a needle that instantly made me pass out. I watched as past me was dragged out of the room and watched as the injured were carried out of the room while the unharmed were also stabbed with needles and dragged out just like me.

There I was now present me, stood in the corner of the room alone. The room still tainted with pools of blood covering the white floor.Tears began to fall down my face. I was so angry. So angry that I had to see that day again. So angry that it ever happend. So angry at the duck for doing it. So angry at myself for not trying to stop it.

We were only children.
How could they do that to us.
How dare they.