What a strange place

I awoke tied to a hospital bed, my wings sitting uncomfortably beneath me. I tried to move my arms but the restraints were painfully tight around my arms and legs. I moved my head to scan around the room and see cucurucho staring at me. "Please let me go sir" I pleaded. His robotic voice responded "I'm sorry miss bluebird but when you passed out....you became something... unpleasant."
"W- what do you mean?" I said
"Don't worry about it we just have to do some more experiments." He says as he sits up from the chair.
I lie there not knowing whats next as I hear a door open and and close.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, times I hear the door open.

I feel a paw on my arm as I see a worker wearing a lab coat and two purple bows inject a needle into my skin. A hot liquid begins to burn my arms. It spreads into my neck and then my face, then to my a legs. A horrible pain flooding my body, I begin to feel it in my eyes as they begin to blur. Blackness begins to take over the corners of my eyes and begins to slowly seize my sight. In A few seconds all I see is darkness I try to move but I can't feel a thing, I try to scream but no noise comes out. It's like I'm lying in a black hole no feeling, no sound, no anything.

But then I hear a strange voice, My voice but distant and reflective.
It was me? But I wasn't talking...
I feel someone lift me up and suddenly I have the ability to move again. I stand up and stare at the person Infront of me...It was me.

She had the same medium brown hair but it's slightly longer, I stare at her purple eyes. My purple eyes. But they were darker...Sadder. I look at her height she's shorter than me. It was me when I was mabye 9 or 10.
"No..." I whisper to myself
"It can't be" Just as I say that the darkness around us becomes a white room with animals painted on the walls. I look around at the colourful bookshelves and toys. I realise I'm in the daycare, the place I met all my friends, my "family".

My younger self begins to draw with foolish or as the duck calls him "young shark". I tap his shoulder but my hand goes through him. I pull my arm back and peer over his head to see what he's drawing. It's me, Foolish, Baghera, Quackity, Elquackity and roier all holding hands is the daycare. I begin to smile but realise I remember were I've seen that drawing before. I back up and look at the two large metal doors as The Duck enters.

I begin to panick, my heart starts to race and I try to breathe but my chest burns.
I'm having a panic attack.
I'm used to them at this point, I usually have one every few days but not this bad.
MY eyes start to water, Im trying to gasp for breath, my head hurts, I collapse to the floor.
I stare at the duck knowing what's going to happen next, beging him to let me wake up.

But I Can't.