KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2

Author's POV

"His father", the boss said.

"His father...you mean Mr Korn Theeranpanyakul?", the man asked. The boss nodded.

"But why?", he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because of some internal matters", the boss said. "These rich families fight with each other for money and power."

The man nodded.

"How long has he been knocked out?", the boss asked.

"Boss, we brought him here about an hour ago. He hasn't regained consciousness since then", the man replied.

The boss frowned. "Splash some water in his face."

"Khab", the man replied and went outside the room to bring a bucket of water.

The boss's impatience was evident as he waited for his subordinate to bring the water. He tapped his fingers on the desk, feeling frustrated and fear.

Because no one wants to be in the same room where someone powerful is knocked out and potentially dangerous.

Just as these thoughts were running through his mind, he noticed that the room suddenly became eerily silent.

AS he looked in the direction where Kim had been tied to a chair, he saw that he was no longer there.

The boss panicked as he realized that Kim is awake now and was nowhere to be found.

But he knew one thing, Kim isn't the one who just runs away from dangerous situations. He is among those who face danger head-on and fight their way out.

His heart raced as he loaded his gun. He looked around the place for any signs of Kim's presence, his finger trembling on the trigger.

He knew that finding Kim quickly was crucial to his own survival. He searched everywhere but there was no trace of Kim.

Frustrated and full of fear, the boss cursed under his breath.

As he was standing in the middle of the room, trying to figure out what to do next, he felt hot a breath on the back of his neck.

He then felt a cold shiver running down his spine as a voice whispered, "Looking for me?"

Next thing he knew a cold steel blade was pressed against his throat. Within seconds, the boss's lifeless body slumped on the floor.

Outside the room

"Baby, I will finish my work soon and visit you", the subordinate said on the phone as he carried a bucket full of water to the room.

He opened the door and entered the door.

"Yes, baby. We will go to that restaurant that you wanted to go", the man said he walked into the room, only to find his boss lying lifeless on the floor.

The man dropped the bucket of water in horror and shock.

"BOSS!", he shouted as he ran towards him.

"Baby?! Baby! What happened?", the women on the other end of the line cried out, her voice filled with panic and concern.

He knelt down beside his boss's lifeless body and said, "I...I...baby...my b...boss is dead"

"WHAT?!", the women screamed. "Baby! GET OUT OF THERE!"

The subordinate felt a rush of adrenaline as he realized the danger he was in.

Just as he was about to get up and make a run for it, Kim hit him with rod in his head, killing him instantly.

The man fell on the floor with a thud with blood oozing from his head.