[☆] mehndi ceremony

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After breakfast Aahna went in her room to get ready for the Mehndi and sangeet ceremony.

She wore a green Anarkali dress which is backless with jhumkas and with a minimal makeup accompanied by a bindi and leaving her hair open. She was looking at herself in the mirror and that's when her phone rang looking at the caller id she quickly pick up the call it was from her chacha. He told her to check some arrangements which were important to.

She got out of her room and was walking in A hurry and that's when she clashed into a wall 'the wall of muscle' that wall of muscle was no one other than siddhart.

She was about to fall when he chatched her in his arms pulling her close towards him clashing their front into eachother. Both of them were looking in each other's eye. The grey orbs were piercing into the brown orbs, they felt like, for a moment time stopped for them. Later their position was realized by Aahna, they got back to the normal position and aahna started walking away from siddharth.

A huge mirror was been carried by a worker Aahna not noticing that started moving forward but siddharth pulled her again towards the side while cagging her betwewn him and the wall they were standing so close to each other that their breathing fasten and heart started accelerating.

Not understanding siddharth's action she shouted, "what the fuck are you doing?" She asked while making a ferious eye lock. Siddharth just came close to her ear to wishper "was trying to save you from your clumsiness, so that you won't hurt yourself". He wisphered and walked away leaving her completely dumbfounded. While proccessing the things which he said her gaze went towards the mirror and she finally undestood it. She exhamled heavily and said "one day my clumsiness is going to kill me i am damn sure about it". By saying this she went away.
《《《《》》》》

At function

Elders started the rasam by doing some rituals and the brisdsmaid came to know that there's a ritual which goes like, the sister-in-law as to hold the finger of brother-in-law and have to demand for the money. All the cousins started looking at Aahna cause they knew she is the only one who can ask for the money without being shy. All of them looked at her with a pleading eyes. Aahna not having any other option gave in their plan. She stepped forward holds siddharth finger and said "1lakh and 11 rupees only". He smirked and removed 2 lakh and 22 rupees Aahna eyes poped out by seeing this cause this is more than she demanded and he continued to smirk Aahna didn't understood the reason behind his smirk but few seconds later she did as he threw the money in the air. It was a huge amount and he just threw it like that. She quickly went away from there not knowing what to do. Siddharth this behavior pissed her off completely if only he was not her sister's fiance she would have killed him by now.

Bride was getting her mehndi done and same goes with some elders and cousins. To lit up everyone's mood Aahna thaught to rock on the stage. As no one was sitting there for now.