new adorable interest

I'm back my babies 😌

Leons pov
Our bi king
...........................................................

It's a new semester and as always it's going slow if it wasn't for the cute girls I'd probably give up, but just as if God had been listening to my prayers I spot an angel from afar dam they looked hot , I wonder how long it would take to get then under me.

I walk out with my guard's just to get a better look at my new adorable little neighbor , dressed in a baby blue crop top that showed off there flat chest and those sin fully short shorts that gave me wonderful view , this was too God to be true I thought but as soon as our eyes met and I saw those eyes I was sure that I was dreaming.

He looked back at the van and waved bye the waved at me, unfortunately I was to stupidly frozen in my spot to reply.

He turned around to open his doors and it was evident he was struggling, I'd offer my assistance but my dad has strict rules about my interactions with people he didn't know he even got me guards it was so annoying.

Suddenly his keys fell and with a swift move he bent to pick them up, but even the I could get a glimpse of his plump rounded ass ,god dam the things I'd do just to be In there , bending him over and taking what I wan.... "Shit" I had to stop myself before my pants grew any tighter or else I'd have to walk around hard for hour's.

"Jacob does dad know there's a new neighbor ? " I ask one of my guard's "not sure sir" hmmm that's strange god knows why but he always likes to patrol the neighborhood he says it's just business but wouldn't tell me what kinds, not that I care right now, I have a new interest in mind and he is bound to be mine.

.....................................
Soooooo this chapter is a little short but I'm still writing so please be patient I'm currently going over my chapters for any auto correct words but I'll try to update more 🥺
#ell⚧️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💑❤ byeee.