Chapter 12

GOJO POV

It was falling. Why was it falling?

The building's foundations were good enough for it to withstand excessive pressure upon itself. He personally checked it out earlier before bringing Dazai and Chuuya. So, what was going on?

He couldn't help himself, so he got closer, floating above ground like a snowflake, being awfully aware of a set of eyes on his back. He knew Dazai was watching him, more like supervising him. Just like Gojo had done the last week, following the brunet's every move and waiting for an opening to gather more information.

But the gaze at his back was more ferocious than anything they've exchanged so far. Gojo felt chills run down his spine, just like that first day the two of them had met. Still, it was weirdly different.

So, he decided to follow his guts and stay off ground, all the while looking at the pure destruction Chuuya was causing. But that wasn't Chuuya. The pure, raw mass of energy was everything but human, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. But it was there, and it was powerful enough to tear through concrete like it was paper.

Gojo's eyes searched for the top of brown hair and white bandages in that new clothing he had bought him, even though Dazai still preferred his own dark coat. He unleashed the full potential of the Six eyes, overlooking miles of green and reaching the closest to Tokyo cities. He didn't dwell much on those and instead got his mind to start working on locating Dazai.

Easier said than done.

The man was gone.

Gojo frowned. He hadn't taken his eyes away from the two men for the past two hours. So what was going on now?

He looked at Chuuya again who was panting on the ground, a wide smile spread on his face and a somewhat annoyed expression.

Gojo was about to near him when Dazai popped right beside the ginger, smiles and all that sweet stuff spilling from his mouth like delicately woven web. And that's the moment he understood. Dazai's ability allowed him to annul any cursed energy.

Including his own. Which meant Gojo would not be able to see him using his Six eyes. And he was fucked beyond belief.

"Good game."

Was all he managed to get out once he was next to them. Chuuya glared.

"Would have been if this menace of a man decided to stop me earlier."

"You're being dramatic, chibi." Dazai pouted, turning those big brown eyes towards Gojo instead. "I didn't do a thing."

"We need to have a serious talk." Gojo's voice was hard, maybe with a speck of the burning rage inside him. It was time he put a stop to this bullshit. "I may have an idea who can take you back."

\**/

DAZAI POV

He won.

Dazai had officially won. Gojo cracked first. And it actually took him about an hour to execute his plan, to calm Arahabaki and to disappear. It was almost funny. Because Gojo Satoru wasn't as smart or as powerful as all these people had painted him over the years.

In his opinion, it was rather simple. He had to show him the extent of his ability, then calmly pretend nothing had happened and boom!

But he was nowhere near done yet. He had plans for this day and this exact talk.

Or at least he planned them... He wasn't exactly executing them now.

And all the blame fell on Gojo's awfully skillful and hot mouth that was currently all over his chest, licking a path down towards his pants. It wasn't exactly easy to feel anything thanks to all the bandages around his torso, but he was glad Satoru respected his decision for them to stay on.