Pilot Chapter

"She doesn't deserve this."

"Why is she even here? She's just a waste of time and space!"

"She should've died when she had the chance!"

"Nobody wants you Nani! Just go stab yourself with those little needles and scissors you have hidden somewhere!!"

  She sighed, hearing those rumors of other classmates around her in the halls. Her heels clicking, Her eyes cold, dead, but still a beautiful bright blue color as she passed those who shamed her of her existence, her appearance of a young 19 year old girl that is in college but had an early career for being a model. She was so lucky but yet so unfortunate... The whispers getting thicker, her anxiety rising until she couldn't take it anymore! She ran as they laughed and scoffed, Tears falling from her face as she made it to the rooftop of the college. Out of breath, staring down from the very fall to her grave. "I..." She spoke in a soft voice, trying to catch her breath, her last, final, breaths of her life... "I can't take it anymore...those voices...those people...I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!" She jumped off of the railing, letting her fall to death. Her arms out like wings of a bird, her body relaxed a calming ocean. She closed her eyes, her thoughts cleared. "At least I'll rest in peace...peace...heh...yeah right... As if that'll happen to me... But I'll be a better place...a place maybe...I can finally be...FREE."

Suddenly something caught her fall, still 5ft in the air, a gentle breeze brushing off of her skin. Her eyes slowly opening to be greeted by a man with beautiful dark skin, his black and white hair moving along the wind. Wings of a angel but his wings were dark, like a raven, black but with a purple shine as the sun shined upon him. His eyes like a dragon, sharp but cold but soothing with the color purple As they made contact, the girl couldn't believe what she was seeing. Was this a sign? Was this meaning? Was he sent by god himself? She was puzzled by her questions. She then finally broke the silence to ask him this one, small question she had in her mind. "Are you... A guardian angel?" "Guardian... Angel...?" His voice low and gentle until his is grin became wicked and villainous as his laugh was insane, Her eyes filled with fear and despair, she couldn't believe what was happening right now. This isn't a angel that god sent her... It was a demon sent by the devil himself!

"Wh...What is going on...?"