Chapter 2: A "Friend" of mine

It was morning and the two started to get ready for college. Luka registered as a new student who came from Japan. Nani came out of her room as she walked towards Luka's door and knocked. "Almost ready!" He shouted. "Okay! Just checking on you!" She smiled to herself as she went down stairs and waited for him by the door. He appears out of thin-air, showing him wearing a black shirt, dark gray ripped jeans and some purple shoes. Nani smiled even more as Luka looked confused. "What's with that weird look on your face? It's kind of freaking me out a bit." "You're wearing one of my designs!" Luka smirked and looked cocky as he started to reply. "Well of course I am! I am quite the fan of your work so far and I started taking in some inspiration~" he chuckled as Nani hugged him. He was surprised but patted her head. "Let's get going. Don't wanna be late for any classes. "Right!" The both headed off to college and was ready for the day to begin!

.
.
.

Lunchtime... Luka and Nani were sitting together alone, discussing topics to get to know each other better but she asked this one question which made Luka silent. "So how are you able to hide your real form so easily?" "Hm... Well you see," Luka started to explain. "From both heaven and hell, we too were humans at one point but some demons and angels can't take a human form because of how long they've been stuck there." "So they just-" "forget? Yes, it's possible. But since I have a good memory, I won't be able to forget my human form, and this could just be peer luck though." Nani started to think, is there more than just demons and angels? "This might be a dumb question but isn't there anything like imps or succubus in the underworld?" Luka started to think and looked quite serious about this one. "Honestly, for how long I've been living there...I haven't seen any types of beings you mentioned down in hell." They got quiet but couldn't help but make up theories and beliefs based on actual facts and possible facts about both realms. Nani even used a new book to help them think about the other types of beings in those worlds. But while Luka was talking, he suddenly stopped, feeling something. "Luka are you-" "I'm fine just- let's go somewhere else." Nani nodded as they stood up and exited the cafeteria, to Luka hearing whispers, making his skin crawl.

"Where is that coming from...?"