Chapter 14: The sleepover.

(Open in branch's bunker)

*Branch and the others finished the dinner and Branch wanted to choose the first activity they do.*

*By one click of a button, the fireplace swapped place with a bookshelf that was filled with Branch's favorite thing to do. Puzzles.*

JD:"Do we really have to do the puzzles first? Couldn't we do that last or something?"

F:"Oh come on, it can't be that bad! We can finish it in no time!"

*Poppy comes closer to Floyd whispering something to him.*

P:"Branch might get sensitive if we don't find all the pieces, these were all his grandma's puzzles. So just be aware."

*Floyd nodded and Branch looked around the shelves for a puzzle. He then picked one, the cover had multiple trolls on each end of the box, they were laying down, in a circle like shape.*

*Branch then pressed another button, which turned some of the floor into a puzzle like table.*

*Branch grabbed his grandma's picture and put it on a seat. His brothers excused themselves and started crying in their hair.*

*Poppy was used to it a little. After that, they started the puzzle, each one of them putting a piece down. They tried flips and tricks with the puzzles.*

*They placed all the pieces after a bit. It was actually complete this time.*

*The puzzle kind of reminded Branch of his brothers, the way each one of them, look so happy. Branch smiled at it.*

B:"Good job team! We finished the puzzle. No. Missing. Pieces."

*Poppy thought "Thank goodness, he doesn't have to go through that whole crisis again!"They all continued the other activities for the rest of the afternoon until the night.*

*Most of Branch's brothers were tired, especially JD. He's old so what.*

B:"I'm going to stay up a little longer"

F:"Alright that's fine. Good night!"

B:"Good night guys."

*They all went into their rooms and Branch just stayed with Poppy, just talking.*

*Eventually, Poppy got tired and so did Branch, they both went into Branch's room and let her sleep on his bed with her.Branch's eyes felt heavy.*

B:"Night, Poppifer."

P:"Night Branchifer."

*Branch closes his eyes, now sleeping.*