Forming the Puzzle: The Nexus of Quantum Entanglement

Dissecting this quantum phenomenon reveals an intricate cosmic dance through captivating entanglements

Dissecting this quantum phenomenon reveals an intricate cosmic dance through captivating entanglements. Interweaving various concepts in this mesmerizing quantum entanglement, we not only witnessthe genesis of Dark Matter but also unravel the complex structure that potentially holds the keys tointergalactic travel by means of the enigmatic portals portrayed as Wormholes.As we can observe from Figure 7, our concept of this cosmic choreography emerges from the complexityof the Black Hole. This celestial entity is outlined by the rotation of the Event Horizon engulfing the coreof our Black Hole. This is where our journey begins. The quantum particles in which are emitted from thisregion, coined as Hawking Radiation, provides us with a possibility that quantum entanglement possessesthe required traits in order to append to other elements in order to handle intergalactic traveling. While1 of these quantum particles eludes the grasp of the extreme gravitational pull of the Black Hole, itsidentical particle is carried away and consumed by the respective Black Hole. This phenomena happensbecause no two identical particles can co-exist in the same universe. The removal of 1 quantum particlefrom this universe provides us with a safe and balanced display of quantum particles. However, it doesopen the question of where does the other particle travel too? In this synthesis, we converse the optionof parallel universes upon which the magnitude of the Black Hole provides enough energy and force tokeep a worm hole opened up. Therefore, providing a possible solution that the lost quantum particle isthen eluded into another parallel universe.This concept begins our journey of solving this cosmic puzzle as we start to remove the intertwinesof this mess and lay out our "strings" straight. By cultivating a cosmic puzzle we can start to furtherunderstand and discover new methods to utilize for understanding advanced intergalactic traveling.Moving onward, the emitted quantum particles of our celestial being, the Black Hole, we can observethe collection of quantum particles in a method we have described as Dark Matter. Since quantumparticles emitted from our Black Hole possess nearly identical traits as Dark Matter, from currentlyknown research, my speculative thesis states that the minuscule electrical charges from the HawkingRadiation particles behaves much like a magnetic field. While these tiny particles are being emittedfrom the gravity of a Black Hole, they are actually pushed away from this cosmic entity. Thus pushingthem further away from the entity and into the vast emptiness of the universe. Without anything toslow down these particles, and exceedingly limited friction, these particles embark on a cosmic journeythat does not stop until a series of events take place.The first potential event in which would take place is the effect of other gravitational forces. Suchas the gravity from other stars or planets. These gravitational pulls can attract the quantum particlesfloating around, and pull them in closer to the new entity. Another potential event is the magnetic chargethat is emitted from their electrical state. While they have a positive and negative electrical state, itis possible for these tiny fragments to start to merge together. When this happens, the new particlestake form of a new element referred to as Dark Matter Agglomeration in which forges a new form ofgravitational phenomena. While it is currently observed that this Dark Matter provides this universe likean attraction gravitational force. Beckoning the minuscule amount of electricity each particle contains,building up thousands or billions of these quantum particles can demonstrate how the electrical voltagecan trigger a gravitational force to help shape our universe, while keeping everything from dispersingand potentially shredding our known universe apart.The science fiction portion now comes into play as we observe a collection of specific set of quantumparticles emerge together in a unique blend. The concept of this thesis, pertaining to the Hawking Radiation particles, is balanced upon the agglomeration of the negative clusters. The theory of Wormholesstates that there has to be a large quantity of negative energy in order to have the slightest potential ofopening a wormhole. However, obtaining such negative energy, to date, has been proven to be a difficult9ordeal. But taking into consideration the Hawking Radiation particles filled with negative electrons, wecan spark this quick temporal wormhole.Embarking upon a quest in which activates this cosmic phenomena begins. This brings us a lotcloser to home plate with my thesis upon Deja Vu phenomena. The accidental slip into another paralleluniverse comes from the human interaction with the Dark Matter Agglomeration. As the negative energyparticles collide and forge together, we can discuss the new hypothesis of Negative Dark Energy. Thisnew concept beckons a new journey in our discovery.Focusing our drive solely based upon spectacular moments that we have described as "Deja Vu",we can expect to detect some type of phenomena cosmic event. Which then beckons the concept ofunderstanding the human biology slightly more. Upon my research, I have discovered that the averagehuman generates around 100W of electricity each day. Consumed by this new found knowledge, thisprovides assistance in the reason in which we experience electrical discharges nearly daily. Those momentsin which you touch another person, or maybe a metallic object is a release of this electrical currentcombined with the static electricity generated. Such as rubbing cloths together in order to achieve thesame principle. The theory here is that when an individual is just laying dormant, and then they touchsomething metallic, such as a coffee cup, and they feel that jolt of electricity. The coffee cup is actinglike a conductor and absorbing our access energy that we have stored up.We can take this hypothesis and merge it with a pocket of Negative Dark Energy in order to sparkthe very fabric of all scientific conspiracy. The ability that we have in order to open these hypothesizedwormholes comes from the random act of electrical discharge on another object, while we are unawareof a pocket of Negative Dark Energy lurking in that same position in time and space. This innocentact of discharging our electricity is a crucial pivotal key in the discovery of opening up wormholes. Thisconcept would provide to be pivotal when we are going back to the original event around the Black Hole.The engulfed particles that slipped from the existence of this universe, is now thrust into another paralleluniverse. This phenomena occurrence of opening up our wormhole provides a better understanding ofhow quantum entanglement operates as the same actions that happens to quantum particles in thisuniverse are opening a worm hole, it is subjected to note that the identical particles in the other universeare acting in the exact same manner. Thus, creating a randomly opened wormhole in the adjacentparallel universe. In theory, this cosmic phenomena aims to provide a better understanding of quantumentanglement, open wormholes, and provide an outside thinking into intergalactic traveling.