Chapter 4

Shinso, Mei, and Izuku woke up this morning wanting to go explore the woods/forest to find more things. Mei, Stinson and Izuku were about to leave when Thunder, Lighting and Spark grabbed their hands wanting to go with them to keep safe or hang out "You want to come ?" Izuku asked as they clicked their faces. "Alright you can come but we have to ask one of the Gronckles to watch them" Mei said the other nodded.

Shinso went up to one of the Gronckles who was working on the tunnel Shinso petted the yellow and blue Gronckle and tap its side the Gronckle look at Shinso "Can you watch over Astorat, Dragahra, Karla, Drago, Ghidorah, Chusi, Falcor, Viserion and Balerion while we explore the woods/forest" Shinso asked the Gronckle nodded.

Shinso walked back to the group "The Gronckles are going to watch them" Shinso said. They got on Thunder, Lighting, and Sparks back trapping them on the side to let them know they can start flying "Let's go to the right. I want to see what's over that way" Izuku said to Mei and Shinso nodded. They started to fly right to see what's out there. After a few hours of them flying they landed and started walking until a little girl had bandages all over her arms and legs. Izuku picks up the little girl before knowing that someone is looking for her but not in a good way.

A man with a brown Hair came over to them letting them know that he was looking for the little girl that Izuku had in his arms but the girl was now shaking but they look at the person until Izuku know who the person is so he looked at Shinso and Mei making eye contact to tell them that's the villain Overhaul. "Are you her father?" Shinso asked "Yes I-" Overhaul was caught off by Shinso quirk brainwashing him.

"OK we have to bring him to the police but first let's help this little girl," Mei said pointing to the little girl in Izuku arms. "What is your name snowball?" Izuku asked to give the little girl a nickname. "I-I-Im Eri" Eri said holding Izuku shirt tight they nodded "My name is Izuku and those right there are my friend Shinso who have purple hair and that Mei in the pink hair" Izuku said pointing to who's who Eri nodded.

 "We have to go take him to the police but I'm going to put you on someback ok?" Izuku said Eri nodded still scared Izuku put Eri on Thunder back "This is Thunder he will keep you save and take you to where we live we will back Lighting, Spark go we will come back" Izuku said they nodded before walking g off to there cove with Eri on there back holding Thunder ears. "Follow us" Shinso said Overhaul walked to them ready to go.

They walked to the police station getting strange looks from the poe0le and Heros but one look can tell that he was a villain so they followed them to make sure they were safe but they didn't know that yet. Once they made it to the police station they walked in looking at the front desk "Um..... Hello can you please get Detective Tsukauchi we need him" Mei asked the officer, then looked at them then at the man who looked like he was brainwashed. "Sure let me get him you guys, go sit down," the Officer said as they nodded but Overhaul just stood there beside Shinso.

The officer and Detective Tsukauchi came back to where Izuku, Shinso, Mei and Overhaul were. "They ask for you" The Officer said Detective Tsukauchi nodded before going to them but once he was in front of them he looked at the person that had a bird mask wand brown hair then he look shocked to see Overhaul here "GIVE ME QUIRK CUFF AND CALL AIZAWA QUICK" Detective Tsukauchi yelled making 2 officer do what he asked really quick.

Once the Officer gave Detective Tsukauchi the quirk cuff he put them on Overhaul then looked at Mei, Shinso and Izuku like he saw a ghost Aizawa walk in the police station with Midnight and Present Mic "What do you need Detective?" Aizawa said then looked at Overhaul shock "how is Overhaul here!!!" midnight yelled shock "I want to know but when someone asks me if these kids were calling me then I can go out here to see Overhaul here but he looks Brainwashed" Detective Tsukauchi said looking at Mei, Shinso and Izuku.

The three Pro hero looked at them wanting to know how in the world they found Overhaul "He was in the woods/forest walking until someone bump into Izuku and it was scared we saw bandages all over their arms and legs then we saw saying that was his child but Izuku looked at him knowing it's not true so when he realized that's Overhaul he looked at us in our eyes telling us that's Overhaul so Shinso ask him a question but he answered the question but not all the way because he use his quirk on him before he hurt us" Mei said.

Everyone in the station was quiet "Um.... Can you let him out of Brainwashed?" Present Mic asked "Sure Izuku?" Shinso asked, looking at Izuku. "I got it!" Mei and Izuku said they got up from their seats and walked in front of Overhaul "Ready?" Izuku asks, looking at Mei. she nodded "Alright" Izuku said smiling but not in a nice way. "What ar-" Aizawa was caught off by Mei kicking in his manhood while Izuku slapped him in the face. Overhaul was out of Shinso quirk and fell on the floor hurting badly. The boys felt bad but not all the way.

overhaul looked at Izuku, Shinso, and Mei angry "What the hell you did to keep with your quirks'' Overhaul yelled "Well I Brainwashed you Mei can zoom though making things for us to use" Shinso said making a peace sign while Mei stick out her tough. Overhaul looked at Izuku "well to tell you I'm quirkless and the leader of the group" Izuku said making everyone shocked even Overhaul. "Wait, you mean to tell me that you, a quirkless child, don't have a quirk?" Overhaul yelled but nobody said anything when they heard a Roar like a big one.

"Izuku there are coming," Shinso said, getting away from the door with Mei beside him. "I want you all to move from the door quickly!!!" Izuku yelled and everyone moved away from the door. "WHAT WAS THAT!" Present Mic yelled using his quirk but was turned off by Aizawa Izuku went to the door "Wait get away from the door" Midnight tried to get Izuku but something like 2 green eyes, and one blue eyes looking in the building. Everyone started to get ready to fight but Shinso and Mei went to Izuku ready "Calm down Thunder" Izuku said "You to Lighting" Mei said on Izuku left side " Spark down" Shinso said on Izuku right side.

They walked towards them. Aizawa used his capture scarf on the three but they moved out the way "Stay calm there won't hurt you as long you don't do anything you will regret" Mei said. Thunder, Sparks and Lighting came in the building with Eri on Thunder back holding his ears. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE!!" Overhaul yelled Lighting and Sparks walked towards him ready to fight him "Say hello to the King and Queen of dragons who are still in the world" Izuku said blowing to Thunder with Shinso and Mei.

"Get them away from me!!" Overhaul yelled walking backwards "Fine" Shinso and Mei said at the same time while snapping their fingers to stop Lighting and Sparks who went back to Thunder. "Eri you good on Thunder back?" Shinso asked Eri, petting her head, Eri looked at Shinso and nodded "That's good to hear but we have to go back here is my number if you need anything" Izuku said giving the Hero's his number before getting Thunder back with Eri in his arms.

"Don't tell anyone because they will be killed because of you but principle Nuez can know but we have to go back to the cove" Mei said getting on Lighting back "we will try out for heroes though but if you guys need us we will come at the park near the forest bye!!" Shinso said getting on Sparks back then they walk out before flying in the sky going back to the cove. Once they made it back they went to there cave but Eri stayed with Izuku and they went to sleep knowing the letter will probably come tomorrow but they have to find Eri a dragon to keep.

What Dragon should  Eri dragon should be!?