Chapter 19

Izuku, Mei, Shinso, Eri and Eda spend the night in their house that the UA teachers made for them. They were playing with the baby dragons that they saved and the ones they have. They were having fun until Izuku got a call on his phone. Everyone stayed quiet and waited for Izuku to get off the phone. Izuku picks up the phone to see that Principle Neuz is calling him.

Izuku: Hello Uncle Nuez do you need something?

Nuez: Yes I need the gang to come out to my office. There are some people who like to see you.

Izuku: Um.... Ok Uncle is Dadzawa and the rest there also?

Nuez: Yes they are here waiting for you!

Izuku: Alright we will be there!?

Izuku hung up the phone and looked at the gang. "Uncle Nuez called all of us to his office." Izuku said, putting his phone away in his pocket. The gang nodded and got up, getting a big and small dragon to fly to UA. Izuku got on Thorns and picked up Ryu. Mei grabbed Drake and Willow. Eda grabbed Tikki and Puff. Eri grabbed Moondust and Luna. Shinso grabbed Mist and Lexii.

They went out of the big house and got on their dragons flying and flew to UA. They made it to UA landing in their Training grounds where they have other dragons there. They landed it quickly and got off their dragons before walking in the building. They walk through the hallways past the teacher lounge in front of Principle Nuez office. Shinso knocked on the door and they heard a faint come in.  Shinso opens the door letting everyone in. Once the gang walked in they saw their parents, Aizawa  there looking at them. "Um... Uncle Nuez what did you call us?" Mei asked, looking at Principle Nuez. "Well their parents are asking us to take you home, '' Aizawa said. The gang looked confused and looked at the parents seeing that it's their parents that they haven't talked to over a few months or years.

"Why are they here though?" Izuku asked. "We saw you fighting in the UA sport festival. We thought you all had died and we wanted you back" Inko said, making the parents agree with Inko. Izuku and the gang were confused. "What do you mean you want us back?" Mei said, looking at them. The grown ups nodded and the gang looked at Aizawa and Principle Nuez ''We are not leaving with you" Shinso said, petting Lexii's head.

The parents was shock to hear what Shinso said. "You can't do that we are your family we are allowed to take you out of this school and ground you" Inko said making the grown ups agree. "You can't do that because they are not to leave the school" Principle Neuz said angry making all the parents looked at him shock and scared. "But they are our kids not yours!?" Shinso's mother shouted throwing her hands up.

"Well too bad there are my kids now," Aizawa, Midnight, and Present Mic said, making the parents furious at them. "They are not your kids!?" The gang parents yelled "Yes they are!?" Izuku snapped at the grownup making everyone shocked and looked at Izuku. "What do you mean there are your parents, we are our real parents!?" Mei's Mother shouted at the gang and grabbed Mei's arm, hurting her. "Let me go, you're hurting me!?" Mei yelled trying to get away from her old family.

"No you are coming home and staying there!?" Mei's Dad yelled that Mei's arm started to bleed real bad. Mei yelled so loud that everyone and the dragons could hear it. But their dragons got up from their homes and training ground running towards them. "Let go off my students now before you get hurt" Principle Nuez growled at the parents but Mei's Parents didn't listen at all. Izuku was about to pull out his battle axe until they heard running towards them. "You have to let go of Mei right now before they get here, '' Shinso yelled.