Chapter 10

Sakura stirred slightly in her sleep, before waking up in the bright bedroom. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before scanning the room. The window letting bright light from the sun to glow up the room, and the fancy curtains that hanged on each side of the window.

Sakura's stomach growled. She clutched onto her stomach and grunted. She was starving. She hasn't got out of the bedroom since last night. And the best solution she could think of is to stall her hunger and ignore it by napping.

She didn't feel like going out there. She was afraid Sasuke was out there. And she didn't want to see him. She just needed some time before talking to him. But he won't listen if she went out.

Sakuras eyes lowered as she thought of Sasuke. His black hair and his obsidian eyes. His thin lips and his perfect nose and his perfectly arched eyebrows too. She thought of her life with him. Her life with him as a part of team 7, when they were genin and Naruto and Sasuke would always challenge each other.

She thought of every tiny little detail of Sasuke, from his stoic expression to his pain deep inside. Her eyes started to water slightly when a thought crossed her mind of a night. A night with the moon shining above them, as Sasuke stood in front of the exit of the village.

She remembered her memory in her vision. Her vision was blurry with tears that night as she confessed her love to him. She then saw him turn, giving her a cruel smile and just calling her annoying. She remembered everything that night, especially the part where he thanked her before knocking her out from behind.

And the next morning she woke up on the bench that was beside the pavement that led to the exit of the village. She was quite astonished that day, to actually think that Sasuke was truly gone, and left the village.

Her stomach twisted at the memory. But a thought crossed her mind. She thought of Sasuke's pain, and he just needs to open up sometimes. But he never opens up, he just bottles up all of his feelings, and it makes Sakura feel bad for him.

She wants to help him but for years and years, he has never let her. So why will he now? Sakura laid back down on the bed. She thought that maybe if she could just take a nap again, she might be able to kill some time for herself.

So she let her thoughts roam as she closed her eyes and sailed away into a sea of slumbering.

—————————————————————————-
—————————————————-

Sasuke sat on the couch for three whole hours, just hoping for her to come out. He just didn't want this drama anymore. It's stupid. He just wants to apologize and just let this horrible guilt wash away already. Sasuke continued to sit, and sit, and sit.....and sit.

....and sit.

......and sit.

The clock ticked with each second. Time was passing. And he didn't want it. He's doesn't want to waste anymore time anymore.

He finally stood up and walked over to the door, sliding it open silently to get inside...

————————————————
—————————————————————————-

Sakura continued to sleep until she felt a slight push, a nudge, outside of her dreams. She was now slightly shaking and she groaned, waking up and fluttering her eyes open after she rubbed them. She saw Sasuke there standing beside her bed and he was holding her shoulder. He then pulled away.