𝟎𝟑

Instead of following her original plan of heading back to the dorms , the (h/c) girl made her way to the park.

Walking through the wet , muddy , grass , the bag filled with goods from earlier dangling in her hand. Finally reaching the top of the hill , she placed her jacket on the ground , setting her umbrella up to block her from the rain.

'Ding'

The (h/c) girls phone lit up once more, a message from the same person earlier.

Katsuki,

Katsuki,
Oi
Stupid
Shitty hair
Answer me tf?
I heard you leave, where are you?

Y/n,
Shit
Sorry
Couldnt sleep cs your music was too fucking loud
So I left to the convenience store
bought sum snacks 🤪

Katsuki,
Did you at least get me some?
and it wasn't loud

Y/n,
No
Yes it was
Deaf bitch

Katsuki,
You on your way back to the dorms?

Y/n,
nah , im at a random park eating snacks
n texting your ass 🙄
YOU SHOULD COME YK
might get dirty
but its not so bad

Katsuki,
whatever

Y/n,
Soo you on ur way?
seen

"I guess he is.." whispering to yourself before turning your phone off.

Katsuki wasn't one to be up super late or leave the dorms past midnight, but here the blonde hair boy is. Walking down the side walk in pouring rain to meet up with a 'extra'.

"Damn shit head,why the fuck am I even out here."

"KATSUKI , UP HERE" a voice shouted from the top of the hill. The vermilion eyed boy looked up, meeting familiar(e/c) eyes.

"YOU ATE MAJORITY OF THE GOD DAMN SNACKS DAMMIT"

"Well you should've walked faster, also stop screaming it's early and people are still sleeping" you said, shoving a chip bag in his face.

"Fucking dipshit" he muttered, before opening the chips that was shoved in his face.

Giving him a glare, you disconnected your headphones, placing them in a dry area along with your phone, before turning your music up, running into the field and started to dance.

"what the fuck.."

"YOUR FUCKING CRAZY DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

"YEAH , YOU SHOULD COME JOIN ME" you exclaimed, before going back to dancing.

Hesitating, the blonde got up from his seat, both of you were already drenched so it didn't really matter, but before joining you and your stupid actions, he decided to change the song.

Now playing - SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK by Joji

"HEY YOU CHANGED MY-" before getting swooped into the air

Letting out a yelp the boy laughed, who knew the tempered explosion boy could've had such a sweet side.

This chapter wasn't as long as I wanted it
to be, but its whatever..