Something is wrong

TW: Experiencing medical problems, doctors not listening, Taylor is a bit of a jerk at first, cardiac arrest. 

Annabelle Marjorie Swift (Belle for short) is Taylor Swifts relatively healthy daughter. Aside from the fact that Belle was diagnosed with asthma as a baby. Belle participated in ballet, soccer, and horse back riding.

However lately the young girl had been feeling unwell. Belle always felt tired, like absolutely exhausted it didn't matter how much she slept. She also noticed she was out of breath a lot not just during exercise but when she was merely sitting down in class. Sometimes her heart would absolutely pound or feel like it was skipping a beat. And lastly Belle sometimes felt a strange pressure on her chest, like someone was sitting on it. 

Annabelle hadn't told her mom about her last two symptoms, however Taylor did notice how tired her daughter was. After homework Belle and Taylor always watched TV together but lately the young girl had just been going to bed. There had also been times when Taylor would walk into Belle's room in the middle of the day to find her fast asleep. 

Growing up Belle always had problems with breathing because of her asthma but Taylor was worried about how often she seemed out of breath not to mention how exhausted she was. So the stressed out mom booked an appointment with Belle's pediatrician and pulmonologist. However Taylor was annoyed when the pediatrician brushed it off as part of a growth spurt. Her pulmonologist at least prescribed some stronger meds which seemed to make Taylor feel a bit better, and he also said it'd be safe to travel for the first leg of Taylor's world tour. So now Belle was walking through a deserted airport early in the morning to get on a private plane to Tokyo. Taylor was obviously there along with, Andrea, Tree Paine, and Taylor's tour manager. Everyone was tired but because of Belle's current situation the young girl felt like a corpse and basically cried when Taylor woke her up a couple hours ago. Taylor felt bad about it now but she did snap at Belle a little for being difficult about it. 

Annabelle climbed the stairs of your mom's jet which left her winded, this didn't go unnoticed by the people around her. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" Asked Andrea noticing her granddaughter gasping for air as she sat in a window seat. Belle nodded not quite able to talk yet. She also closed her eyes to hopefully stop the dizziness she was experiencing. Taylor sat down next to her daughter concerned and got out her inhaler which she quickly took two puffs of feeling like it just barely took the edge off. 

"Breathe Belle," she seemed satisfied that her daughter's breathing was improving as the plane began to take off. Taylor kissed Belle goodnight and let her lips linger as a way of saying "sorry" for earlier before falling asleep. Belle knew she should also sleep with how tired shes been and it should've been so easy, but she couldn't. There was that weird pressure on her chest again, so instead she stared out the window. Eventually the young girl carefully pulled out a book shed  brought and started to read it hoping to lose her mind in the story.

"Annabelle." she heard her mom groan next to her. "Whats wrong? Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I'm not tired," she shrugged.

"Belle, it's 4:30 in the morning you should at least try closing your eyes," she said slightly annoyed.

The girl rolled your eyes, "I'll be fine mom. You have a concert in two days go back to sleep."

Taylor seemed like she didn't wanna fight Belle anymore and closed her eyes again. She slept for a little while longer until waking up again and deciding to put on a movie for the both of them. Taylor continued to drift in and out of sleep but Belle just couldn't something was wrong. In addition to the pressure Belle had started getting these sharp pains in her chest.