Shocked!

TW: Kanye west, talk about medical issues, side effects from being on medications, heart problems, emergency rooms, hospitals.

.

Taylor looked at her phone disappointed. She knew she should be focused on the fact that she was at the Grammy's with her friends and her daughter, Belle. Excited about how she just got to relax and enjoy the performances tonight because all she had to do was present. But she couldn't get her mind of the fact that her boyfriend Calvin Harris of one year had barely texted her since Belle had been admitted to the hospital. Simply with a "sorry to hear about your daughter when the news hit." 

Karlie meanwhile literally dropped everything to come visit her and her daughter in the hospital. 

"Mom, what's wrong?" Asked Belle.  

"Nothing honey I'm fine." Taylor replied.

"Is it okay if I go get some water asked Belle?" Since the show was on a filming break. 

"Sure. I can come with you." Suggested Taylor. "Or do you want me to send Selena?"

Belle sighed, "mom I think I'll be fine going to get a drink by myself it's right there," her daughter pointed to the bar that was just a few feet away. 

Taylor seemed to consider this. "Okay," she relented. "But be careful." 

"Awesome. Thanks mom."

After getting her water Belle turned around to go back to your seat when she almost bumped into her least favorite person, Kanye west. Belle really didn't like that him and her mom were on good terms again she really didn't trust him or his wife, Kim.

"It's you again," he says in an almost disgusted voice. "What are you even doing here?" 

"I'm here with my mom," Belle said calmly. 

"This award show is for people who are actually talented," he laughed.

"Then why are you here?" 

"You little bitch," he said taking a sip of his drink.

"You're an asshole just like your mother," he glared before walking away.

"Hey, you okay?" Selena asked walking up to Belle. "What did he say to you?"

"Nothing," Belle really didn't want to start anymore drama between him and her mom. 

"You look upset," said Selena bending down to Belle's level.

"I'm fine I just don't like him after what he did to my mom," said Belle. "I don't think you guys should trust him." 

"I know," sighed Selena. "If you want to talk I'm always here. But for now we should get back to our seats the shows about to start again. 

Aside from the Kanye west incident the rest of the night ran smoothly and Belle managed to have a lot of fun watching the acts that performed at the Grammys that night. She also really enjoyed talking to auntie Selena and the Haim sisters as well. 

Taylor decided the after party probably wouldn't be appropriate for someone Belle's age and the mother/daughter duo went home to watch movies with Selena and eat takeout instead. 

.

It was now a couple days after the Grammys and the mother/daughter duo was now in New York since Taylor was going to be on a couple of talk shows that week. Belle was starting to feel kind of depressed about her situation. The young girl had missed so many days of school from being in the hospital she had a small panic attack trying to catch up so Taylor decided it'd be best to homeschool her daughter for the rest of the year.