25

"Put this on."

"Absolutely not." She shook head. "I will put it on when the car park but I need to see my surroundings just incase you tryna kidnap folks."

"Please?" He begged. She huffed before putting the bandana around her face making sure to cover her eyes up, he grabbed her hand so she knows he is still right there.

Zac pulled up a few minutes later, opening the door, and guiding her to the entry way. "If you fall and bust your ass, I am leaving you here." He told her as she had kicked the sideway and almost stumbled.

"How about you tell me about the sidewalk next time jackass" She argued back and he chuckled.

"I know this looks weird but I promise she good." Zac told the booth operator and he smiled quickly. "Two tickets please."

"$75"

Zac rummaged his pocket before puling his wallet out and handing him cash. "Can I get a mens 11 and a women's -looks at her feet- maybe a 7."

"How did you know my size? You must be sniffing my shoes." She blurted out before he covered her mouth. "Babe we are still in public." He chuckled as everyone looked at him crazy. Grabbing the shoes he guided her to an open sitting area to put them on. "Okay take the blindfold off."

Taking the blindfold off, her eyes blinked quickly before she moved the hair out her face and her eyes landed on the big sign. "Skate the Station."

"No you did not take me Ice Skating." She said excitedly. Ever since the Disney on Ice a few weeks ago she had been craving going, she used to go every winter with her family back in Chicago, but she hasn't gone since moving to Atlanta. Zac was listening to her all day everyday talk about it and with it snowing, he thought it fit the aesthetic.

"You know your man gon listen to you." He smiled at her handing her the shoes so they could get onto the rink. Zac doesn't know how to skate let alone on ice so it's gonna be a work in progress but he was willing to bust his ass a few times to put a smile on her face.

"Bout time you got here." They both looked up to see a woman standing in front of them. "Oh shit." Zac laughed. "I completely forgot." Fatima watched as Zac got up to hug her, never once getting introduced.

"Babe this is Clare, and Clare this is my girl Fatima." Zac finally introduced them to each other. Both sharing a nice smile and a warm hello. "You never did what I ask though." She eyed Zac so he could get them memo without spilling too much.

"Oh right!" He began patting his pockets looking for his phone before he found it in his jacket. "Imma be right back." Zac told Fatima before they left, Fatima eyed them suspiciously before she put her shoes on.

10 minutes later Zac was coming back with a wide smile on his face. "What the fuck is he so happy about?" She thought to herself as she went through her purse to grab Vaseline, the cold wind was drying her lips out.

"You ready?" He asked quickly throwing his shoes on and extending his arm for her to take. She grabbed his hand and they made it out onto the rink as she watched him wobble and wail his arms a few times. "Why would you bring me here if you knew you couldn't skate?" Her attitude on full display.

"Huh?" He asked shocked by the attitude voiced inside of her. They were just cool not even 15 minutes ago and now her attitude is apparent from her voice and her body language. "I thought it was a great idea but I guess not..." He said kinda hurt about it. "You know what...let's just go home, sorry for wasting your time." He extended his arm out for her to grab, but she just looked at it.

"Okay what is your deal?" He asked now completely irritated. "I'm stepping out of my comfort zone trying to do something that I have never done before and you are pressing me. What is the issue?" His voice held with bass, he held the siding of the rink making his way back to her.