~*one-the fiery red hair*~

Oliver made his way through the Oxford crowd

Oliver made his way through the Oxford crowd. A "Welcome Class of 2006" banner hanging over his head as he looked around the grand place. A group of four comes walking past him.

Farleigh and Aurora leading the group. Cigarette smoke blowing out of Aurora's mouth when she laughed at Oliver."Oh, he's got the scarf."

"Hey cool jacket," Farleigh turns to him when walking by him. The distant laughter of the group could still be heard from far away. Oliver stood there acting like he didn't hear their whispers.

The same group made their way over to Felix who was already being swarmed with people like he was famous. Farleigh turns over to Aurora who quickly drops her cigarette and stepping on it before pushing her way through the crowd of fangirls, dragging Farleigh on her way.

"I looked out the window and all I seen was that red hair of hers, blowing lightly in the wind and making her way up to Felix. She was just like the rest of them. Hungry for his attention, but somehow she was better than them all."

Aurora caught Felix's attention when he stopped talking to the boy next to him and stared down at her, lightly towering over her. He starts whispering in her ear, Oliver watched as her face lit up and the two laughed. Felix looked up and caught someone staring through the window.

Oliver quickly backed up away from his room window.

|*———————————————————————*|
Dinner

Oliver looked around the loud dining hall. He seen the large friend group he had spotted earlier. The tall brunette boy, who he would later know was Felix, sat giggling with Farleigh. To his right was the red headed girl from earlier, talking to some other girls who listened to every word that left her mouth.

He was steered away from them seeing as there were no empty seats left at their table or even near them. Oliver found an empty seat infront of a random kid named Michael who he would be quite acquainted with for the next bit.
|*———————————————————————*|
Months Later

Oliver Quick was an outsider at Oxford. His only companion being Michael and he was an odd one. Looking around the library he seen his dream friends.

Felix was sitting with Farleigh and Aurora of course. Aurora sneakingly lit her cigarette inside and took a few puffs of it. Oliver stares at them from a distance.

"Oliver, I got you a scrunchie," Michael pops up out of nowhere, snapping him out of thought. Oliver mutters a thanks and stares down at his studies."Did you know there was a college Christmas party tonight? NFI, me and you. Not fucking invited."

"I'm sure anyone can go," Oliver shrugs.

"Oh, no. It's invitation only apparently. You get an invite in your pigeon hole?"

"Haven't checked."

Michael quickly responds,"I have. You didn't. Fucking losers. Like we wanted to go, anyway. As if we actually want to talk to those vapid cunts. Nah we can make our own fun, can't we?"

"Yeah," Oliver is hit with realization.

"Are you gonna eat that?"

"No, you can have it."
|*———————————————————————*|

"Ok, which one," Aurora hold up two Christmas themed dresses. One imitating a hotter version of Mrs. Claus. Her other option was a dress that showed a little less and made her look almost like a candy cane.

Farleigh laughs at her with his Santa hat on and a cigarette in his hands,"Would you rather look like a candy cane or a hot, slutty, did I mention hot, Mrs. Clause."

"Annabelle and India are wearing the peppermint dresses though. We all talked about matching and being cute together."

"Exactly my point. You will stand out, not blend in with them. Felix is going as Santa of course so he'll need his right hand woman," Farleigh insinuates.

Aurora comes back out in her Mrs. Claus outfit and looks in her mirror. Pushing her boobs up and applying bright red lipstick she turns to Farleigh with a smile."Hot?"

"Hot, now let's get going now," he jumps up and drags Aurora out, meeting their group out in the hall.

India and Annabelle look confused when she's not in the matching dress, Aurora catching their glares she makes up a lie,"You all look so stunning, my dress was enormously huge and was just so unflattering, ask Farleigh it was horrendous."

The girls willingly believed her, Aurora thought how gullible they were and caught up with Felix.

"Well hello, Mrs. Claus," he looks over at her, takes her hand and drags her down the steps laughing. The whole group was having a marvelous time even before they got to the party.

"Her and that fiery red hair. She was one of the worst of them."

*^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^*
Author Note

   I'm so in love with this character honestly. She's going to be the biggest bitch and not take crap from anyone so I hope you all enjoy her as much as I am.