*two-cigarette addict*

The Oxford friend group were in their local pub late at night

The Oxford friend group were in their local pub late at night. Laughing obnoxiously and taking many shots. Per usual a cigarette was seen in Aurora's mouth. Only being taken out when she downed a drink. Her legs over Felix as she has the biggest grin on her face, leaned back in her chair.

Felix was explaining to everyone about how his bike caught a flat tire and someone had given him theirs. Just then Felix looks up spotting Oliver at the bar ordering drinks.

"Oh! There he is! Ollie! Oliver! Oliver, come here, mate," he shouts from his seat. Aurora looks up and turns to Farleigh to her right when she realizes it's the boy from the first day that's walking towards them.

Oliver walks over awkwardly,"Hiya, mate!"Felix smiles at him.

"This is my fucking hero, right here! I was just telling everyone how you saved my arse yesterday," he looks around the table at his friends with a grin.

   "So cute," Annabelle and India speak in unison, obviously trying to impress Felix. Aurora looks up with a smile and takes her cigarette out,"How heroic, Oliver?"

   Oliver nods and turns back to Felix when he speaks,"Hey, take a seat! I owe you a drink." Oliver looks behind him, or to someone."Or sorry...are you with friends?"

   Michael stands off in the distance looking at Oliver, but Oliver takes a seat.

   Later in the night the shots just kept coming.

"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!," the group screams, pounding their hands on the table. Oliver swings the shot down his throat and cheers erupt.

   Farleigh, looks over to Aurora with a smirk, knowing that Oliver had to buy the next round."Wait, wait, wait! Jägdrbombs!"

   "Yes, Jägdrbombs!," Aurora agrees. She puts out her cigarette, watching the way Oliver's face dropped. Jägerbombs were expensive and by the looks of Oliver, he didn't have loose money to just spend like that."It's your round man," she points towards him. Felix shoots her a look to which she ignores and smiles over to Farleigh again.

   Oliver, tries to get himself out of it but everyone ends up complaining and sending him towards the bar. Felix turns to Aurora and Farleigh who were laughing beside each other,"Farleigh, Rora, just cut him a break, mate. That rounds gonna cost a fucking fortune."

   Aurora's hand makes contact on Felix's shoulder,"Pub rules, Felix. We all paid for our rounds, his turn." He doesn't even spare her a glance this time and pushes her legs off him, following Oliver up to the bar."Someone's pissed."

   The drinks are brought back by Felix and everyone cheers for Ollie. With the roll of her eyes, Aurora snatched her shot, downs it and lights her another cigarette.