An invitation, Little Devil And Heartless Witch

Nathan just walked in to his dorm after finishing his bath he heard a commotion coming from one side. He came face to face with an annoyed Artemis and frustrated Eddie, Marcus seemed to be standing between them meditating the situation.

" Hey, what happened here? Why are you guys making a ruckus ? Do you want to get detention? " Nathan asked sarcastically, unlike other houses the ravenclaws too much of a book worm wouldn't like it when there is too much noise.

They remembered few days ago seventh year prefect come and scolded them for being too rowdy. Nathan didn't expect his dorm mates dare to provoke the seventh years once again.

He could tell from the way they were arguing they didn't seemed to notice Nathan come out of bathroom. 'Mmm, it doesn't really bother me like I have expected it would be...well that's good. Maybe I developed a resistance in the whole month sharing a room.'

Nathan carelessly thought as he took out his wand from bedside and gently tapped it on his head. cool air come out of it drying his hair in few seconds; it was a nifty trick taught by a third year ravenclaw in study hall other day.

This nifty tricks were sure handy, for example there was a hot air version besides he can use it to other things only his creativity limiting him. So he naturally learned handful of everyday magic.

Nathan turned his attention to them once again they too seem to noticed him. But what he didn't expect was the only the awkward boy Ralph greeted him instead of his three friends.

' Was he here all this time? I didn't notice him! ' he mused to himself.
It was very rare for him to overlook someone he sizes up the boy and reassess the situation.

' He doesn't have much of a presence, very intriguing indeed ' Nathan glanced away from the meek boy to his friends. Nathan could tell something was off about the situation from the way they were looking.

Eddie come to him, " Mate, did you call her over here? She said you told her to come up here?" Eddie asked with a frown.

'When did I ever told her that? Are they trying to prank me or something?' the first thought come to him was they were trying to pull his leg. ' Nah, Eddie wasn't good at keeping his expression. Besides I could feel the annoyance and embarrassment practically woozing from him'

"What's the matter with you? Tell us already, don't tell me you were really did? " Nathan frowned at Marcus's impatience.

He also felt while Eddie asking him the questions sounded like he was blaming Nathan for something. He neither confirm nor deny instead probed "Why did any of this have to do anything with me?"

" Nathan she literally barged into our dormitory while he was changing his clothes " Marcus explained, he pointed at the embarrassed face of Eddie.

Marcus acted like he was trying to be helpful while stiffling his laughter. His tone had a tinge of amusement. Nathan froze for a second seeing Eddie was about get angry he coughed to hide his slip.

" Now, Eddie got little upset because of this. Not only him, but the other two had more or less furious seeing a girl barge silver scold him before going down " Marcus elaborated.

Nathan blinked and turned to look at Eddie blankly "Did she saw everything? " despite his poker face one could only need to see the mischievous in his eyes and know he was making fun of Eddie.

" Of course not! Do I look like having such a hobby? " Eddie, burst into fury shouted at Nathan and Marcus for making fun of him. Nathan though look surprised hearing strange Choice of words didn't continue to provoke Eddie.

He turned to Marcus as if he was clarifying something. Marcus nodded pouring cold water to the bubbling mirth in his chest.

"I'm not furious nor did I scolded Eddie or anything like that. Don't drag me into this" Ralph interjected in flustered manner refuting Marcus before addressing Nathan " In fact it was Eddie and Marcus who seemed to most upset by this matter "