Prologue

"I'm here..." Sinclair called out, clutching onto the camera in a firm grasp.
"Finally I've been waiting for soooo long!" Another voice spoke with loud creaky steps.
"What's that you got there, hm?"

"A camera? Anyways, are you going to tell me why you called or do I have to leave?" Sinclair crossed her arms with a slight tinge of annoyance of her voice, her eyes darted around at the messy place.

"Well uh.. how about you sit first, And there's no need for that 'camera.'" The other voice stammered and clasped their hands together.
"Actually, I very much prefer standing. Just get to the point."

"Well, you know that nightmare-"

"No! I don't want to talk about that one!" Sinclair blurred out and grew her guard up.
"Well that one..sounded so real! And I have some evidence..that it might be coming true, it's like you have a vision."

"What..?" Sinclair took a slight step back, and she watched as the figure walked over to their desk, flipping a paper up.

"It's about the Shadow Service." They muttered.

"That dumb organization? They sound so sketchy!" Sinclair exclaimed.

"Well, by the past couple of weeks they have been working on this liquid for medication, well my friend Henry has informed me on it!"

"Henry Warren?! The guy that works in the damn fuck show?"

"Well he loves his job, so quit it! He's told me quite a bit of details of the medication.." They said fiddling with little things on their desk.

"Well what is the liquid for, what is the point of this?!" Sinclair yelled ready to storm out the doors.
"CA-X1 that's..what they call it true using it for whatever but I heard a..spread in the organization has been causing people to get sick, and very ill.. the government won't tell us much but they're expecting a lock down by next week because of this."

"This is so stupid!" Sinclair walked out the door.