Things I actually have done rn

So like,,, It's only the 4th, so I don't have much.

Cuz 2024 has only been 4 days so far. But because it's already been 4 days so far, I have something already ^^ and wow how time flies.

I was not expecting to be here lmao.

Have a sideways tree :3

I was so busy the last couple of years so I haven't actually gotten to draw more than doodles here and there. So I will admit, I was a bit rusty and had to do some practice. HOWEVER, It was in December, so I count it as 2023 and those shall not be released onto the public~

I do have a mini comic I need to finish, cuz damn it's late, but I still wanted to post it cuz I thought the art for at least the first frame was pretty good.

I love my OCs to death, and I really should try to rewrite College Sweethearts now that I've actually been in college and know what I want from the story. It's gonna be romantic still, but no longer will it be straight romance! And no longer will it have the character who wasn't my personal OC. (Legit only cuz I don't know the person anymore, and I don't want to continue using their character without permission or even desire anymore. Nothing happened, promise :]) The comic will be set up in that universe tho~

Speaking of, here are my soon-to-be main characters of that story! Also my main OCs, one is an older character, but he's gone through a lot of changes. The other is newer, but if you follow my art, you've seen him before~

Without further delay, here they are ^^

My older OC!

AJaxx (formerly known as Anti-Jack)

Yep, that's my boy~

He's Trans, pronouns being He/Him! He's also a tad pudgy, but he likes it~ Him a short boy!

Goodness, remember when he was different? I'm glad my style has changed. However, I didn't go in and shade anything like I would've if I hadn't been excited to finish it. Maybe I'll come back with a shaded version someday?

Who knows ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

And secondly~ my newer but still kinda old character

Exixn (Yes his name is my username. He's kinda like my mascot)

 He's kinda like my mascot)

Love this dude. Ever since their first design, I've loved them so much because of the color scheme and the way it was implemented! It's like the hair is blue but glows green and their eyes and nose are like fire! The tail is cool too, but you can't see it here so,,, but it has a fade from red on the top to purple and it cuts back to his dark grey. His paw pads are blue too! Same color as their tongue~

His pronouns are They/Them and the occasional He/Him. They are a nonbinary queen, and will wear it with pride :3 Very tall tbh, and slim even tho he eats a lot.

I would like to say, this is them without most of their jewelry. Both of them have gauges, AJ has a split brow on one side and an eyebrow piercing on the other. He also has a tongue piercing and a dog tag necklace he wears. Meanwhile Exixn has his industrial as shown, but also has an extra black piercing in both ears and snake bites.

They were removed in this photo, cuz these are their younger, college selves. I'd like to think that Exixn doesn't wear his hair down very much as an adult cuz he's always trying to look clean, sharp, while having complete vision to do his work.

AJaxx as an adult would honestly be himself but with the legal ability to buy alcohol. He's always been an energetic chaos gremlin, but the only difference now is that he has responsibilities on top of his chaos.

And yes, they're boyfriends~

I love them.

Anyway, goodnight, see y'all next time I suddenly awaken from slumber with more content again~