Eye for a eye

WARNING CANON CHARACTER DEATH BE HERE!
Art done by Lizluvsthis on tumblr my collab partner DO NOT RE POST ANY ART YOU SEE HERE!

SMG4 gets home letting out a sigh as he changes out of his uniform, he sits on his bed holding the hat and origami rose. He was extremely happy to see such a rare sight of SMG3 kindness, he could still feel the warmth in his hands. One thing he wasn't a fan of is knowing how good Three is at reading him, then again that skill is what helped him reach out to Four when he lost himself making the perfect video.

Setting the hat and origami rose on the table stand next to him, SMG4 lays down and falls asleep thinking about the events that happened years ago.

Two years ago

SMG4 runs around the house in a panic, SMG1 told him to bring a box of memes to Omnia academy for the meme research club and thanks to a late night of editing he is cutting it close. He picks up the box of memes and dashes to his car, he starts it only for the vehicle to make a strange sound. He groans, headbutting the steering wheel before stepping out to see what was wrong. Looking around the car he noticed the issue "What the hell? Why is there ravioli in the car engine!?"

A horribly written note was stuck next to the mess, while he couldn't read what the note said he knew the person behind this. Running out of time he runs to catch a taxi to get to the academy.

At Omnia academy SMG1 and two were teaching a class on memes, standing in the middle of the room was Mario. SMG1 walks up to Mario "And as you can see here, the universe's avatar is just a regular human but with extraordinary abilities!" The class gets excited taking notes as Mario stands there picking his nose not fully understanding what was happening. SMG2 chimes in "Now up next, we are going to see how meme energy can be used to power up our avatar!"

SMG4 finally arrives at the school, he taps his shoes and skates as fast as he can to the class. He pushes the door open keeping the box of memes balanced on his right hand, he smiles and waves at the other SMG's as he skates in "Hey so sorry i'm late guys!"

He drops the box of memes then glares at Mario "SOMEONE thought it would be funny to fill my car engine up with ravioli!" Mario laughs pointing at him "Ha got em!" SMG4 had half a mind to punch his avatar over what happen.

SMG2 smiles softly at Four "Don't worry SMG4, you're just in time!" two then walked up to the box "Wonderful you brought them." SMG2 opens the box while one speaks up "Ok class, SMG2 and i will now conduct a little demonstration. While SMG4 explains what's going on."

SMG4 felt himself getting nervous, this whole guardian role was new to him after all he is just a youtuber that loves memes. How he ended up being some kind of demigod over meme energy he will never fully understand, even more that his other half is his rival of several years. Taking a deep breath he begins to explain the situation "So we meme guardians can transmute memes into energy, and then transfer them into our avatar." SMG1 and two hold hands focusing on the memes in the box. The memes then turn into orbs and slowly flow into Mario.

Mario starts to glow as his hand grows, he stares in awe before getting excited "Hey, just in time for the end of no nut november!" SMG4 sighs hearing his friend's words. That's right everyone this idiot here is the avatar of the world, things could be worse on avatar choices they could have ended up with Bob. SMG4 turns and smiles at the class "So we have to be careful with meme energy as it can be extremely volatile!" At that moment Mario came up with an idea. Opening his mouth he eats one of the energy orbs, he then soon regrets it as his stomach starts to scream in pain. He spits out the energy knocking SMG1 and two down.

Losing concentration the energy in SMG1 and two start going wild, all the students start turning into energy as they flow into mario. SMG4 panics grabbing SMG2 "You guys stop!" the pair try to pull apart unsuccessfully "W-we can't."