Chapter 14: Amethyst vs Leaf, Battle of Girls

No One POV

Both Amethyst and Leaf are standing on the battlefield as it's now the battle between girls, and Dalton is more curious about Amethyst and see if she isn't just talk and can back it up. But he's also curious about this Leaf person since she's also from the same class as Mitchell.

"This should be interesting as Leaf is from the same class as Mitchell and he put up a good challenge, so let's see if she can do the same." He thought t himself as Dalton looked at Leaf.

"So who do you think will win this battle?" Ai had asked him.

"Who knows really, it could be either of them although I will be disappointed if that Amethyst girl had lost since she couldn't back up the shit she's said."

"I see...well what Pokémon do you think Amethyst will use?" Lacey asked as she scooted closer, as Dalton resisted the urge to scoot away.

"Not sure I guess we'll find out whenever they start it."

He replied to her as both Leaf and Amethyst do look ready to battle that's for sure, but there can only be one winner.

"I've heard the things of what people said about you Leaf, so I have my hopes up."

"Don't worry I'll try my best to meet your expectations."

"Ok trainers heads or tales?" The ref had asked them.

"Heads."

"Tales."

The coin had been flipped on the big screen as it landed on Heads...looks like Amethyst will be the one to choose first and will also have the first move. Which means that Leaf will have the advantage with that but anything can happen in a Pokémon battle.

"Amethyst has gotten Heads which means she'll be the first to choose her Pokémon and make the first move." He said out loud as she sighed at that.

"Well I guess it can't be helped, but here's my first choice. Boldore let's go."

As she threw out her first choice had appeared onto the battlefield as it left Dalton and Paul somewhat stunned at the choice, as Dalton thinks that this Amethyst person is running a Sandstorm team which is possible.

"A Boldore? Well that's surprising." Leaf said to herself.

"Amethyst first Pokémon is a Boldore, now let's see what Pokémon Leaf will use." The commentator said.

"Well might as well keep it to my name, Liligant let's go."

She threw out her first choice of Pokémon that appeared onto the battlefield as Amethyst knew that her team is a Sunny Day team and Mitchell's was a Rain Dance team, as it's kinda funny that they both have opposite teams and are on the same team.