four: T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽a͓̽r͓̽k͓̽ I͓̽n͓̽ M͓̽y͓̽ H͓̽e͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽

█▄▄ █ █░░ █░░ █ █▀▀
█▄█ █ █▄▄ █▄▄ █ ██▄

I felt drained and weary, as if the whole world had turned its back on me. Everything's fucking falling apart, and so is this not so innocent soul.

I gazed at the blank wall, unable to shake off the image of his face. Jesse. The only one who ever made me feel alive. If only we hadn't taken that fateful trip, he would still be by my side. If only.

I buried myself in my work, trying to forget the pain. I didn't notice the time passing by, until a gentle touch on my shoulder startled me. I looked up and saw Michael. His eyes were soft and concerned.

"Billie, it's already seven. Don't you have to go home? You look like you could use some rest. Please don't push yourself too hard." I felt a surge of warmth and embarrassment, and quickly lowered my eyes. I smiled nervously and stuttered.

"Y-Yeah, I'm leaving now. Thanks for asking, Michael."

"It's no problem, Billie. I just want you to be well. Do you need a lift or anything?"

I wanted to say yes, to spend more time
with him, to feel his arms around me. But I couldn't. I had to be loyal to Steve, even if he didn't care about me. "No, thank you. I have a ride waiting for me, so don't worry."

"Alright. See you tomorrow, then."

I met his gaze as he looked away. The elevator doors opened, revealing the lobby and the receptionist downstairs. I walked out and he waved to me and I waved back, smiling. He is the only bright spot in my dark days.

As I made my way to my car, I felt someone yank my bag and I shrieked, but then I recognized that it was Steve. "Steve?"

"I wasn't trying to steal your crappy fuckin' bag. I was just letting you know that I'm right behind you." "Get off me." "What? Baby?" "Don't call me that. Just leave me alone." I shouted, shoving him away.

"Watch your tone whore. You should be grateful for everything I've done for you."

"Enough. Shut the fuck up. I'm better off without you. We're calling this shit quits. I'm done with you." He glared at me and raised his hand, slapping my cheek. He grabbed a fistful of my hair.

"What did you just say? You wanna break up? I'll make sure you pay for this. You and that worthless thing inside you and Madelyn. You want to quit this, I''ll make sure you quit your stupid life. " Fear surged in me.

"You've become a monster." I felt someone pull me back and smack Steve hard.

"What the hell are you doing?" Steve was shocked. "OH WOW AND NOW YOU'RE BACK WITH HIM BECAUSE HE SOMEHOW CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD?" "Steve, HE HAS NO MEMORY. DROP THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!"

I felt Michael pull me closer. "Listen, I don't care about your drama. Just leave Billie alone and get out of my sight." "You'll regret this, Eilish. Your loss." Steve spat and stormed off as I broke down.

Michael wrapped his arms around me and I sobbed into his chest. He rubbed my back and I gasped when he lifted me up in his arms. "Mi-chael?" "Shush. It's our little secret." He carried me to his car and placed me in the passenger seat. He got into the driver's seat and looked at me. "I don't know if this is the right time to ask you, but you seem to know more than anyone else about what happened to me."

I winced slightly as I felt the baby kick. That bloody bitch must have hurt my wrist. I looked at it and saw a scratch. Michael quickly grabbed a first aid kit and tended to me. He wiped my tears and then took my hand, gently caressing it, making me feel butterflies and making my heart race.

"Are you okay? Sorry, I know that's a stupid question. Do you need anything?" "You, Jesse." I whispered under my breath and his eyes widened. "It all makes sense now." I looked up and tilted my head. "What?" "When some people see me, they act like they know me and they call me Jesse. You just said Jesse. Does that mean that before I went into a coma, I was someone else, living a different life. Wasn't I?"

"Jesse, it's not the–" He cut me off, kissing my lips as I melted into it. He wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss, making me moan. He moved his mouth to my neck and nibbled on my skin, making me shiver.

"Fuckk." I whispered under my breath.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Think I remember. . . Something. And it feels like I've known you for a long time." He pulled back to look at me, his eyes full of confusion and desire. "Maybe I was indeed someone else before this fuckin' idiot." I giggled and claimed his lips once again. "But I'd definitely settle to be your Jesse." I smiled and kissed his face all over.

"You already are my Jesse." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. He kissed my forehead and shifted his gaze to my belly. "So you're telling me that this is m-my?–" I nodded. "Oh so we've done some dirty stuff before huh?" "Duh you'd shove your dirty shit all the way up my ass bitch." He chuckled and kissed my belly. "It's a girl. We have another one as well." "Damn. Ms. Eilish, how the fuck do you even endure this pain and kicks?" "Somehow." I smiled as he took the car, heading to my mom's place.

░░█ █▀▀ █▀ █▀ █▀▀
█▄█ ██▄ ▄█ ▄█ ██▄

(also known as Michael)

I was speechless. What had I just done?

I met her, felt something for her, kissed her.

It was a gut feeling. I glanced at Billie who was sleeping soundly, making adorable little noises. She deserved so much better than the hell she's going through.

As I drove my Range Rover on the highway, illuminated by the lights, some fucking bozo almost rammed into me. I honked at him and instinctively put one hand on her belly.

I didn't give a fuck about the car. It was just a piece of metal. But Billie, she's my everything. If that bastard had hurt her or our baby, I would have killed him. She was irreplaceable.

I arrived at her mother's house, following the location she had sent me. She had just started working at my company, but how did I get so lucky to have her? I owed Jesse a big thank you. Well, I guess I am Jesse. Or Michael. I still didn't know who I really am but who the fuck cares?

Billie shifted and opened her ocean eyes. "Good morning, beautiful." I whispered and she smiled. "We're here. I'll go get Madelyn. You'll adore her." I flashed her a smile and requested,

"Can I come with you?"

"Why not?"

🅱🅸🅻🅻🅸🅴

Fuck fuck! It was just a fantasy? Why?? Why did it have to be a lie? I groaned and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom and saw that it was
6. 35 p.m. and I had slept too long. I hurried to get ready and as if that wasn't enough, I felt some pregnancy cramps. Fuck I hate this shitty cramps, but it would all be worth it in the end. . .

🅣🅞 🅑🅔 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅘🅝🅤🅔🅓

A/N: AHAHAHHAHHA FOOLED. SORRYY FOLKS. Will Jesse, aka Michael ever realize that Billie was his highschool sweetheart and the love of his life? Let's see.

Thank you so much for voting. Love ya.