2)

*************************************

one month passed after their marriage. She won everyone's heart with her care and love for them. Rajmata and Maharani strictly told her to call them dadi and maa respectively when she continued to call them by their title. She found a big family who loves her and whom she loves here.....

it's not like her kaka and kaki didn't care for her but they were never able to see her as their child, so she didn't get all the things as child. Because of not being able to afford education for the three of them they never sent her school, but they never stop her from going library for study, so she was happy overall. But here, she was being treated as they know her for ages and love her as their own.....

one thing she lacks here is her husband's love. She doesn't know what with him, he rarely or maybe never talks with her. He gets up early and comes home late, even sometimes he sleeps in his study only while working. And the days he sleeps in their room, he will sleep on the far corner making sure that they will not come in touch with each other at night......

on her first day here, when she performed the ritual of pheli rasoi, everyone praised her and gave her gifts but he didn't utter a single word. He tried every possible way to avoid her. She didn't know what happened to that sidhant who told her to be friends so that they can know each other better, but she never fails to perform her duty as a wife...she always takes care of him and his things...

other than that she is happy. Her mother-in-law told her so many stories about her husband along with his twin whom she is yet to meet as he had to go back to London because of some problem in business there, but he will also be back soon to shift permanently here same as her husband...

and her bond with Arjuna and Ruhanika is also beautiful. They consider her as their daughter. They told her to call them chote papa and Choti Maa same as her husband.....

and then comes her favorite people in this family abhimaan, Rajveer, and nandini. She loves how they call her bhabhi maa and how they respect her. They always share everything with her, they are like her own children. Whenever they will feel low, they will put their head on her lap and will stay like that until they will feel calm....specially Nandini....

being a princess she was always treated as royalty in her school so she never had that true friend and she is well aware of the fact that her friends are not that true, so with shehnaaz she found that best friend for whom she always longed for and an elder sister who always guide her and also shehnaaz would scold her like her mother whenever she would do something wrong in her stubbornness.....

now also shehnaaz was sitting with Nandini beside her, resting her head on shehnaaz shoulder telling her about her day, and abhimaan was on floor with his head in her lap with sana running her hand in his hair as he had a bad day at the office today, he is learning business as an intern in their own company.