3.⋆𐙚

"You guys were great!!" Dora and I said at the same time with shining eyes. "Thank you!" Soobin said shyly and looked at Dora. We all talked together as the five boys were taking a break but I didn't talk much as I was quite nervous about the long haired boy sitting in front of me.

I quickly went to the counter and ordered a drink until I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw Yeonjun looking at me questionably, "Is everything okay?" he asked me. "Hm yeah, why?", "I don't know, you looked so nervous that's why I wanted to check on you." he said with a smile. "Can you keep a secret?" I asked with a slight smile. He then nodded. I took a deep breath and said "Your friend...Beomgyu. He's totally my type!" I blurted out.
Yeonjun looked at me weirdly. "IT'S JUST A LITTLE CRUSH NOTHING SPECIAL HEH! IT WOULD BE WEIRD IF I WAS INTO A GUY I DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW HAHA." I said nervously, waving my hands infront of his face. Yeonjun burst out laughing. “Don’t worry! HAHAHA I won’t tell anyone. I promise.” he laughed and winked at me. “Y/n your drink is ready.” Miss Lei came and gave me a smile as she handed me the drink. I thanked her and went back to the others with Yeonjun.

The break from the boys came to an end and that meant Dora and I had to head home. “Let’s definitely meet up someday!” Taehyun said with a smile to which we all nodded and agreed to meet again. Everyone said goodbye and at the end I gave Yeonjun a stern look to make it clear to him that he shouldn't tell anyone. Then he just rolled his eyes with a grin and went on stage with the boys. "Come on Dora, lets go." I said and took her hand in mine and we set off together.

"OMG SOOBIN IS SO CUTE!" Dora was blown away by how much she talked to him and raved the whole time about how nice and sweet he was. I just listened until she asked what me and Yeonjun were talking about earlier. I told her everything and she had to laugh, "And you think he won't tell anyone?" she asked, laughing and shaking her head. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyway, I saw Beomgyu staring at you when he sang." Dora said, wiggling her eyebrows. I immediately stopped and shook her shoulders. "YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT? I ALSO THOUGHT HE WAS LOOKING AT ME AT THAT MOMENT, BUT I THOUGHT I WAS JUST IMAGINING IT!!" I shouted excitedly like a little child. "Yes, he was staring at you. I notice everything." she said proudly.

"But anyway, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to stay overnight with me?" she asked hopefully. A big smile formed on my face and I put my arm tightly over her shoulder and yelled "PAJAMA PARTYYYY!!!!" Afterwards I called my parents and asked if I could spend the night with Dora and they answered yes. Dora told me that she would give me her pajamas and then we made our way to her house.

~

When we arrived I greeted her family and then went into Dora's room. She gave me the pajamas she promised and I put them on. We had a great day. We ate, played Just Dance, played card games and finally we just sat on the bed and talked. We decided to call our friends Lau, Emy and Daisy and of course they answered the call. Dora and I told them about our day and giggled like crazy. "Oh and Lau, I met your future boyfriend~" I said and wiggled my eyebrows, "He's just like you, an annoying know-it-all guy." I said laughing and then Lau rolled her eyes. "Shut up." She said annoyed but still laughed. "Okay guys, Dora and I are going to sleep now, goodnight!!" I said and gave them a kiss through the phone. We giggled and hung up.

Pov. Lau:

"Okay, they hung up. Have you gotten your tickets yet?" I asked and the two girls nodded. "We'll meet at 8 p.m., right? And Daisy, you'll pick us up with your car?" Emy asked. "Yeah, I extra made a playlist so we could listen to music!" Daisy said proud and we all squealed.
Afterwards we hung up and decided to go to sleep because we had a long day ahead of us.

Pov. Y/n:

Dora's and my morning went very well. We had pancakes for breakfast and also took a shower. "I'm bored." I pouted and looked at Dora to see if she might have a suggestion for what we could do. "Don't look at me like that, I don't have a plan." She said and I looked at her disappointed.

For the next few minutes we just sat on the couch staring at the wall until my phone got a message. I looked at my screen and saw a message from Yeonjun. When I realized it I was sitting up straight and Dora looked at me confused "What's wrong?" she asked. "Omg Dora! Yeonjun just asked me if we wanted to hang out with him and the others! What should I write!?" Dora smiled excitedly and told me that we should definitely meet up with them, so I typed the message and wrote to Yeonjun that we have time and would like to go out with them.

He texted me what time we would meet and where. And he also wrote a message which made my face turn red 'Of course Beomgyu is coming too, and can't wait to see you'. Afterwards, I put my phone away and walked out of the room without saying anything, to get ready. I heard Dora laugh and realized that she had read the message that Yeonjun had sent me. And i scoffed.

Dora and I put on cute outfits and made our way to the place were we would meet them.

~

When we arrived we were waiting for the boys. I suddenly heard a car and looked to the side. It was a Van and it stopped right in front of us. The window rolled down and a grinning Yeonjun looked at us. “Get in girls!”⋆𐙚