12.⋆𐙚

"HAH I WON!" Beomgyu laughed at me after the 20th round of Mariokart 8. "Beginner's luck." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes to which we both laughed. "Do you want icecream?" he asked me, pointing to an ice cream stand. "YES."

“What kind of ice cream do you get?” I asked Beomgyu as he looked at all the flavors with a thoughtful face. "I'm thinking vanilla and chocolate." He said with a proud nod. “I would understand strawberry, but vanilla and chocolate? These are the easiest varieties there are." I said with fake disappointment and shook my head. "Pff what are you getting?" "Cookies and coconut."
When the cashier told us how much it was, Beomgyu and I took out our wallets at the same time. "Oh, it's okay, I'll pay-" "NO." Beongyu interrupted me. "I'll pay." He said stubbornly and paid for our two ice creams. As we left the stand I thanked him and he smiled warmly at me.

Pov Dora:

Soobin and I went to a new shop where you could make your own mug, it was so cute. "Oh man, I think I'm ruining mine." Soobin whined and lost concentration, looking at me helplessly. "Show it to me." I said he shook his head quickly and hid his cup behind his back. "Definitely not." "It can't be that bad." I laughed but he continued to shake his head. "It's not because it's ugly, it's because...because it's for you...?" He said uncertainly, hiding his red face. 'Oh.' I just smiled at him and nodded. "I hope you give it to me someday."

Pov Lau:

"So we're a couple now?" I said, looking at him in disbelief. Yeonjun simply laughed “Isn’t that what you want?” "Probably what you want." I said, rolling my eyes. "Maybe you're right..." Yeonjun said very quietly but I still heard it and it made me think a lot. I ignored it and told him that we should make our way to the others.

Pov Yeonjun:

I looked after Lau as she walked forward and my heart was pounding like crazy. Her golden hair swung through the air and her tall figure made her look like a model. She's so pretty and I can't even lie about that. 'What is wrong with me? Since today I have behaved so differently around her. I knew I will feel something for someone eventually, but it can't be her!'
When I caught up with her, I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and just immersed myself, memorizing her entire facial features and side profile. Her small nose, light brown eyes and her rosy lips. Before I could realize it, I accidentally tripped and almost fell on my face. The embarrassment betrayed me and my cheeks burned. 'I hope no one saw that.' I thought to myself and then heard a loud laugh. I looked at Lau and saw her laughing her ass off. It was very embarrassing for me but if it made her laugh so, it somehow made me happy and I laughed with her. "You really are an idiot."

Pov Y/n:

“ARE WE FINALLY GOING TO THE AQUARIUM?” Daisy said excitedly like a little child. "You're one of the oldest among us and you act like Kai." Taehyun laughed and Daisy just nodded proudly. "But she's the smallest." Lau made fun of Daisy and Daisy hit her hard on the shoulder. "Shut up! At least I'm not a giraffe!" Daisy said back and they both started arguing again.

Emy and I looked at each other and sighed exhaustedly. "After all these years, they still argue about the same things." Emy shook her head and I laughed. I took that as a signal and walked between the two, hoping not to get hit by Daisy. “Do you want to go to the aquarium now or not?” I said sternly and they both fell silent. "Now that's what I call the mother of the group." Dora said and gave her thumbs up. We all laughed and made our way to the new aquarium.

~

As we entered the aquarium, we looked at everything in amezement. “It’s so beautiful and big here.” I said, completely mesmerized in all the colorful fishes sparkling in the beautiful blue water. When I saw Beomgyu out of the corner of my eye, I looked in his direction, absorbing his entire being and watching the light of the blue water shining on his face. 'I'm down bad for him.'

I broke out of my daydreaming when Beomgyu suddenly looked at me and we briefly made eye contact before I quickly looked away again. I felt my heart stop for a moment as I felt a figure very close to me. Beomgyu was next to me and I felt his gaze looking into me through. "Were you staring at me?" he asked and I felt his breath against my skin. "No." I said with a nervous laugh. "Are you sure?" "...no?" 'Shit.' I scolded myself until I felt Beomgyu's hand on mine. My cheeks burned as he pulled me with him to the others. 'His laugh is so cute omg.'

~

"Oh my god, this fish looks like you!" Kai laughed and pointed to a purple fish. Purple is Emy's color. I giggled and held Emy's hand in mine. “I think this one looks like Daisy!” said Lau, it was a small fish. Daisy glared at Lau and was about to hit her again but Lau ran away from her and we all burst out laughing.⋆𐙚