[🥀] ryomen sukuna.

As the boy's eyes opened, he was disorientated. All he could really do was stare at his feet as he slowly came too.

"Morning..." a suave voice called, watching as the teenage boy became aware of his surroundings.

"...Ugh.... Mmmm..." The teen mumbled quietly, his tired eyes getting used to the golden glow that filled the room. "H-Huh..?"

In front of him sat a man with snowy white hair and pale skin sitting on a chair. That wasn't what caught his attention though, what was was the strange black blindfold sitting over the man's eyes.

The teenaged boy was perplexed, there were yellow lanterns scattered throughout the room, glowing gently. His eyes then moved towards the numerous amount — should he say excessive — of talisman's that stuck to the wall. There were even some hanging from the ceiling! They were inscribed with words and pictures he couldn't understand. He had never seen them before.

"So," the man began, a smirk forming on his face, "which one are you right now?" He seemed quite relaxed at the moment, which was strange, wouldn't anybody panic at seeing the room they were currently — seemingly — trapped inside.

"Aren't you..." The teenager asked quietly, his eyes sore and tired. It was like he had taken the longest nap of his life.

"Gojo Satoru," the strange man introduced, "I'm in charge of the first-years at Jujutsu High."

"Jujutsu..." The boy parroted, seemingly remembering something, "Fushiguro... (Name)... Senpai!"

What happened to them? He tried to leap forward, but, he looked down in unsureness and confusion, his hands bound to the back of his chair. His arms were tied by ropes connected to large iron pins, more talisman rested on the ropes.

"What? What is this?" He asked, hesitant to. find out what the answer was.

"I'm not sure you should. be worrying about the others, Itadori Yuuji." Gojo remarked, letting his hands fall down the front of the chair he was lazily sitting on.

"It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed."

A teenaged boy covered in bandages sat. in his dorm room, messing with a phone in his hands.

His room was dark, heavy metal posters covered the walls, everything painted black.

The young boy was currently tucked into his bed, not very interested in whatever he was scrolling through on his phone. He had never been interested in the news.

Not since what happened.

He grew startled by the alert of a text message.

"What the fuck..?" He mumbled, tapping the notification.

Ah, it was from his stupid teacher, Gojo Satoru.

🥀‧₊˚⊹꒷

Gojo Satoru (+81 XXX-XXX-XXX)

Hey, (Nickname), I have a new mission for you. 😋

Foster (Name) (+81 XXX-XXX-XXX)

i dun't have a chouce

do i

Gojo Satoru (+81 XXX-XXX-XXX)