[🥀] for myself.

🥀‧₊˚⊹꒷

"Don't move! You're no longer human. Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" Megumi exclaimed, prepared to exorcise him.

(Name) couldn't help but laugh.

Maybe this mission wasn't as boring as he originally thought...

🥀‧₊˚⊹꒷

"Wait, really, I'm just fine!" Yuuji. stammered, raising his arms as a means of showing he didn't mean any harm. "More importantly, you, (Name) and I are pretty beat up—" the marks on his body soon dissipated, disappearing from his skin. "Let's go to a hospital."

"Man, Pinky's more stupider than I thought..." (Name) quipped quietly under his breath.

Megumi grit his teeth, sweating. 'I can't tell if the one speaking right now is Itadori or the cursed object... Damn it, what should I do...'

'Boo... man, just do something fun already, Megumi... I want to see the look on Pinky's. face when he realises he's about to die...' (Name) thought, letting out a yawn, leaning on his scythe for support.

"What's the situation?" An annoyingly familiar voice asked.

Both Megumi and (Name) turned to the source, one surprised, the other annoyed.

"Goji-sensei!? Why are you here?" Megumi asked, confused.

"Hey," the white-haired idiot said with a grin. "I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you both are roughed up." Pulling out his phone, he began to take many and many photos of the two beat up boys. "I should show the second years."

(Name) simply tugged on the hood of his jacket, hiding his bandaged face while showing him the middle finger with a growl.

Megumi just looked the other way and scowled, ignoring the white-haired Sorcerer's request to face him.

"The higher ups wouldn't shut up about a special grade cursed object going missing. So, I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." Gojo explained, sending the photos to the second years, much to the reluctance and annoyance of his two students. "So, did you find it?"

"We did, but..." (Name) grumbled quietly, his eyes flickering over towards Yuuji's figure.

"Uhm..." Yuuji said with a nervous smile. "Sorry, but I ate it.

"For real?" Gojo asked, confused.

"For real," all three boys said,

With a tilt to the side, Gojo then approached Yuuji, getting right in his face to examine him with a curious hum, letting out a laugh. "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious... and, I think I know who caused this to happen, right, (Nickname)?"

(Name) let. out a grumble, not admitting it was him — he was more annoyed at the fact that Gojo knew he had something to do with this.

"Anything off with you body?" Gojo asked the pink-haired boy.

"Uuuh, no, not particulaty." Yuuji admitted, examining his own body.

(Name) was rather annoying, beginning to flick remnants of rubble off the side of the roof, watching them drop to the ground with a huff.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo asked.

"Sukuna?" Yuuji questioned, unsure as to who Sukuna was exactly.

"The curse you ate," Gojo explained briefly.

"Oh..." Yuuji hummed, placing a hand on his hip, "yeah, I think I can do that."