Tutoring Session

Yukiteru POV

I've always been confused on my identity, sexuality, and basically everything about me. This sophomore year, people at my high school said I was the luckiest guy in the world since I got to date the most popular girl in school, Yuno Gasai. But when I was with her nothing felt right, I felt like I couldn't love her as much as she loved me. So I had to break up with her of course. I wasn't much of a catch anyways, I was a huge nerd, hardly had any friends, and was a huge antisocial. I was surprised when people would talk to me at all.

But one day after feeling like a huge jerk for breaking up with Yuno, I felt like someone was watching me from the back of the classroom in my first period Geometry class. I looked back but I couldn't find the person who was staring at me. But then I caught him.

Yes him. He had these piercing red eyes and this fluffy white hair, he was adorable, like an angel.

His name was Akise Aru and he had just transferred to this class about a month ago.

A couple days later there was this huge math test and I hardly understood the lesson, when I feel a presence hovering before me as I was putting away my notebook in my backpack.

The person cleared their throat and as I looked up I saw the white haired Akise Aru staring back at me with confident red eyes.

"Are you Yukiteru? he said smoothly. "I heard you are really good at math and I especially need help on this math final."

"Yeah I-I'm Yukiteru, but you can just call m-me Yuki,"I replied. I could hardly say I'm good at math, since I'm barley hanging on to a B+. I was stuttering all over the place and my heart was beating really fast, I never felt like this with anyone before, not even when I was with Yuno.

"I guess I can help you out," I muttered softly.

"Great!" he exclaimed. "I'm Akise Aru in case you didn't know! Can we study after school today?"

"Um, sure..." I answered.

"Fanastic! I'll see you in the quad after school then!" he said excitedly.

After school I started looking for Akise and spotted him sitting alone at a table.

"Hey Yuki!"he seemed so excited for some reason.

"Alright so what do you need help on?" I asked.

"Everything!" Akise blurted. Wow I hardly doubt that but okay, I thought.

"Why don't we start with just the chapter we are having a test on soon?"I asked. He nodded. I tried to study with him but the whole time he just stared at me with his bright red eyes. And I could feel my face starting to heat up so I quickly looked back to my notebook. Did this boy even need tutoring? He almost always would have his name called out by our teacher, honoring him for a 100 % score on his tests. But I couldn't help but stare at him while he took a glance at the notes I tried to explain to him. He was kinda cute, I had to admit, and I really wanted to touch his fluffy white hair for some reason.

That's when he caught me and gave me a little smirk and I quickly looked back to my notes again before he can see the redness starting to form on my cheeks.

That's when I realized I was starting to form a crush on Akise Aru and it didn't feel wrong. It felt right. And left a warm feeling in my chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back with this Akise x Aru one-shot!! I plan on making this 2 or 3 parts depending on how you guys reacted to it. Please leave a comment or a vote to let me know if I should continue with this. I really hope you guys like this one! Have a great day! :)

I do not own any of the pictures I used for this one-shot, all credits go to the original artists and I do not own Future Diary or any of its characters.