Chapter 6

Anyways, after breakfast, Yunji mom and I went to buy our furnitures. Today was mom's day off, so it was calm but we had some fun as my mother started to joke around and make us laugh, those moments happen rarely and only when she is perfectly happy so I always try to extend those beautiful moments as my mother usually prefers to stay quiet and strict. The furnitures are the same as last year, except for a couple of them: a suit for Alter class and 5 notebooks. I didn't think about them a lot. We had a lot of fun, until father called mom to the office for a, apparently, "important" meeting. Again... When she left I went to eat at a nearby restaurant with Yunji, kind of sad that mom and dad couldn't spend more time with us but Yunji and I understand that it was for the family to continue. We went for a small walk in the park nearby and Yunji noticed my sad face.

- It's mom and dad, huh? he asked, his dark brown hair all over his eyes.

- Kinda... I replied, putting away a strand of hair out of his vision with a chuckle. 

- Aw Yunie is going to cry bohohooooo, He says making me want to bonk a stone on his head.

- Am not! Anyways, you look stupid with that hairstyle, I say as I rolled my eyes, walking faster.

- Come onnnn, don't I look like Jungkook? he whines, matching my pace. I'm very handsome, you said that it would look great when we went to the hair salon! And you, look at your face. Do you even know how to put makeup? He said, making me give him a strong "side eye".

- Handsome, my foot! Junkook is 10 times more handsome than your dunce face... And makeup? what does a dumb guy like you knows about makeup? I scoffed.

- Heyy!! 

He starts chasing me and I happily run. Actually, there was other things bothering me... The experience last night, what happened in the past, Sohyong, his mark... so many things happened in such a short period of time. well guess sometimes you gotta expect the unknown to happen even if it can be surprising. I'm sure a lot of you experienced this feeling of being surprised from something you know will be surprising. Anyways, Yunji and I chased each other all the way home. I finally bonked his head on the front door before dashing to my room and locking the door. Sighing, i took my cloths and went to change. It was a peaceful arvo, very beautiful too. I changed and went to produce more music for a while, to clear my thoughts. Music... How can some electronic sounds seem to sound so amazing? I always thought of music as part of magic. It's such a sweet and astonishing thing, I couldn't live without a single music vibe. Every arvo is the same: Buy something or hang out outside, restaurant lunch or homemade lunch, long walk and finally, music time. I started creating a melody, then add harmonys then slowly adding the smooth signature beats of mine. My actions, so often repeated, are starting to give me flashbacks to my childhood. Letting myself be lulled by the autonomy of my hands, I dive into my thoughts as deep as the sea, remembering all these beautiful moments spent with my family. This makes me feel a litle sad as I recal how happy I was in the past, but now... I'm just a solid rock with fake emotions, with so many secrets... sometimes I ask myself if I'm even human, let alone afetr what happened a few days ago, when I recieved my mark...

It's been 4 days since the library. I was peacfully sleepin, dreaming about eternal music when all of a sudden i spotted that old woman. I woke up naturally and looked at my right. Delandra was standing there, angry.

-Why are you a-a-a-a-a-angry? I said in a giant yawn impossible to hold.

-it's been  4 LITERAL DAYS and I told you to exerce your powers 4 DAYS AGO!!!! She screamed, making me flinch like crazy and fall on the ground. WHAT IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU DOIN?!

-Ayo ayo ayo, wait a min why u here anyways? I asked in the dumbest way possible. Leave me alone, I wanna sleep...

I layed back on my bed but she used her magic to lift me all the way to the roof of my bedroom and threw me out the window. I screamed in fear, almost hitting the ground when at 4 or 5 centemeters into crushing against the ground i stopped mid way. Delandra came by my side and clapped her hands, stopping her magic and making me fall on the ground with a tud.

(AYO I'M IN A BIG PAUSE RN CAUSE I GOT MY EXAMS AND ALL OTHER STUFF SO IMMA DISAPEAR AGAIN BYEEEEEEE LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)