The Deathrow line

Guy 1.Kyle had a wife that died after delivering there daughter who was called Maya.Now his daughter is 15 and he is in Deathrow for murdering his next door neighbor's son.Because he was dating his daughter and abuseing her it got to the point when the truth came out...

Flashback:
One night I woke up to a phone call. It was my daughters best friend...

It's currently 3 am and they're both supposed to be staying at her house??

"Hello, what's wrong? " I sit up, turning the lights on. All I hear in the background is screaming

"Roberts gone crazy.. He won't stop hitting her. I don't know what to do." She shouts down the phone.

I jump up out of my bed, "Where the fuck are you? What's happening? "

"We're at a party, please don't be mad. He does this all the time, please come help. " she begs and I get her to send the location.

I immediately rush to my car, not locking the doors or anything and I drive off to the party.

I barge into the door, "Maya?? Where the fuck is my daughter! " I shout at all the teenagers in the house.

They, point me to a room upstairs so I run up., bursting in the room to see her curled up in a ball crying.

It was at this moment I knew he had to go.

After that I got her back home, in bed and asleep. The whole ride home she refused to talk about what happened.
She refused to tell me if he hits her.

So I decide to confront him, he only lives next door. So I go over, banging on their door.

At this point it's 6am, so they take a while to answer the door. When they eventually do they invite me in.

"What's this all about? " Viktor asked, rubing his eyes.

"Your son is lifting his hands to my daughter. Did, you know a about this? " I lean forward staring him down.

"Ah they tend to playfight. No harm in a little fight every so often. " he jokes, chuckling.

"So this whole time you knew he was hitting her?? " my brows furrow

"Ah, it's just childish play. You know what kids are like. " he laughs again and I storm out the house.

That's when I planned to kill them the next night.It was the next night and I badge into their house because they forgot to lock the door.I got my knife and stabbed them both. I new I needed to get the hell out of there so I whent home gave my daughter a address to her aunties who would look after her we said our good byes I gave her a necklace to remember me when she grows up.And she went off to her jourey just after the police showed up.