BEAST CROWN 11

Forcing always make people hate you even more than your imagination.. people get so easily suffocated by you & if you are more than powerful then people also prey for your worst,, may your good deeds could able to save you from their curse but their painfully tears won't leave you,, that's happened in her story of life,, she can't took step for herself, she can't able to win over him, neither she had the power nor she can out her anger on anyone,, he had the gun pointing at her,, no wonder if he shot her again,, she shouldn't trust her or we can say she shouldn't took him casually,, she shouldn't believe a Mafia...

V = tell me kitten do want my gun ?? " he ask like offering to a begger,, & all she can do is nodding her head as no... " why??  don't you wanna cum?? 

Y/N = pl..please i ca..can't do th..this??  i am af..afraid.. " she said while looking at him with teary eyes but he isn't suppose to melt by being a mafia, so he put a knife on her hand forcefully making her cry even more...

V = if not the gun then knife,, here is no one who would melt by your tears,, if not me then no one else,, do it now, I'm gaurding you my crown,, you need to be strong as a CROWN QUEEN ,, don't you trust me kitten,, " he ask like a warning like "just say you don't trust me, & i will make sure you will only have me to trust" but her pain on a hand & on the other one a knife, fear of him, fear that he will shot her to death if she won't operate him, & that blood on his hand making her brain thaught less as she nod her head as no but quick enough she understand what she did so her mouth said YES at the same time,, no with head & yes with mouth,, making him chukle as he look down with sympathy smile before look at her again as he said making her confused.. " you are too & too much innocent for me kitten,, you know i want you to be afraid with me but i also want to see you fearless kitten,, so you need to learn many thing & I'm on the way to teach you because who else can teach a crown queen except crown king???  isn't it,, now do it,,i need to know how much afraid you are,, " he said before pulling her hand with the knife on his bullet wound " keep it here & take out cotton & wet it with spirit then clean it,,, " she did it with teary eyes while shivering hand " but halted hearing him...

V = are you perhaps want me to die kitten...

Y/N = i didn't sai...said i.. " she got cut off by him..

V = clean your eyes before my blood,,, "he said making her feel nonsense infront of him as she was about to wipe her eyes but he stop her as he hold her wrist..

Y/N = wh..what ??  "she ask being dumd...

V = with this,hand, you will get infection kitten " he said as he wiped her eyes with a tissue before motion her to continue... " see the hole " he said making her look at the same place,, " dig the knife you will feel the bullet,,, " he said making her shake more as she dig the knife but immediately pulled out when he hiss a bit..

Y/N = so..sorry

V = why?? " he ask with frowned eyes..

Y/N = fo...for pain..yo...you should take the injection like you..you gi..give me la..last ni..night " she said looking at him but gazed down immediately when he look at her with rage..

V = shut up.. if you pull the knife again i will make you do operation more,, my gang's member get bullets so often.." but got cut off when she dig the knife again making his mouth shut down instantly..

Y/N = now???

V = took this spoon look like knife " he said motion her to look & took the knife while the other hand remain same shaking as he said again" now dig it on opposite side of this knife " he said making her gulp a lump in her throat but did,, as he again said." did you got the bullet now hold both knife with your both hand & pull it slowly bur strongly..