SEASONS

TAGS / WARNINGS

-MALE READER

-BOY X BOY

-CURSE WORDS

-SENSITIVE TOPICS (abandonment, implications of abuse, etc.)

LOVE INTERESTS

ISAGI YOICHI - "we have a lot in common, you know? we both have similar problems when it comes to soccer and the fact that we struggle with the same things.. kind of comforts me cause' someone else can actually relate to me! oh, did I say too much? sorry!"

RIN ITOSHI - "leaving was a mistake. I'm gonna show what kind of striker I am, n/n."

SAE ITOSHI - "when you have the guts to face me in a match, then maybe I'll finally consider you as the striker you always wanted me to view you as."

BACHIRA MEGURU - "when you look at me like that, you kind of look like you're in a world of your own. I wish that I exist in that world, like you're in mine."

REO MIKAGE - "good boy. shoot like that in other games, yeah? me and nagi will take the win for this match."

NAGI SEISHIRO - "y/n and reo were the only ones who have taken interest in a slacker like me. I think that's part of the reason why I like the two so much..but whatever."

CHIGIRI HYOMA - "no funny business, okay? just because you're in some special team doesn't mean that you'll win this match."

MICHAEL KAISER - "getting to know you is like choosing to unravel a map filled with mysteries. maybe that's why I like you so much."

ALEXIS NESS - "having someone like you in my life is always so exciting! second to kaiser of course."

SHIDOU RYUSEI - "you're being so uptight, pretty boy! loosen up a little would ya? I've heard from underlashes senior that you were so much more softer than this!"

HIORI YO - "l/n? do ya wanna play games with me later? I'll trade with ya my food later if ya do, I'll get your favorite f'you, kay?"

KURONA RANZE - "y/n is nice, nice to me. that's why I like him and stick 'round him. his play style is also interesting, interesting. I wanna practice with him one day forever if i could."

TERMS

N/N - NICKNAME

Y/N - YOUR NAME

H/C - HAIR COLOR

E/C - EYE COLOR

F/F - FAVORITE FLAVOR

✧✦✧

A/N - and yes reo's line was stolen from the "yes boss" "good boy" panel

(edited - 04/03/24)