II - Welcome to Juno

I look up from the BACK OF THE CAR and see the Minnesota airport spread out around us.
"Here we go!" Dad yelled while drumming his finger on the steering wheel,"who's excited?"
He was met with complete and total silence. "This is gonna be a great trip." Dad muttered under his breath.
We parked the car and got out. "Now, kids, let's make the airport trip quick and easy, unlike last year." Dad ordered. Last year, Stephen started flirting with this German lady he met by the bathroom, turns out that pretty German women usually have huge, mussily boyfriends who don't like other guys flirting with their girl. Stephen barely escaped from being brutally punched multiple times in the head, to this day, I still wish he has gotten punched, it probably would have made him smarter.
"Yeah, Tummy, you're always so problematic at the airport." Stephen said.
I rolled my eyes, too tired to retort and we all started walking through the airport.

***
"Stephen, keep your elbow to yourself." I whisper-yelled at my brother, who was sitting next to me on the plane.
"Oh sorry, Tummy, I would've thought that you would want some sort of human affection since you have no friends." Stephen said.
I rolled my eyes and pulled my sleep mask over my eyes again.
Three seconds later

"Tummy, Tummy. Wake up!" Stephen said while trying to shake me awake.
"I swear to God Stephen, if you hit me one more time while on this trip-" I trailed off because outside the window, I saw Alaska, my Alaska. The anger from Stephen immediately fizzled and I became more focused on the view outside.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we will be landing in Juno, Alaska in 15 minutes. The temperature is -14 degrees and cloudy. We suggest wearing a heavy, woolen coat today folks. The time is 12:00 pm, Wednesday afternoon, the 20th of October. On behalf of your flight team, we want to welcome you to Juno, Alaska."