[001] heartbreaker

[001] heartbreaker

                                   "I'm so sorry to tell you this, Vic. But it's just not fated for you and Thomas to end up together. You'll have to let the fates decide who shall be the love of your life," Cora Abernathy announces, her tone soft and apologetic.

                                   "Are you serious?" Victoria Huang pouts. "But he's so hot!"

                                   That earns some laughter from the crowd surrounding them. At all the parties in Oxford, you could find Cora doing one of two things. Either she was drunk and dancing on tables, or she'd be sitting at one of those very same tables reading people's fortunes and playing with tarot cards. 

                                   From the moment Cora had accurately guessed Victoria's horoscope (she was a libra which wasn't completely shocking, Victoria was such a libra), she knew that she had a special gift. A sixth sense, if you will. From there, Cora was further convinced that she could be able to even predict other people's futures. Sometimes, she'd be absolutely wrong. But most of the time, Cora would be right. And she had a feeling that she was definitely right this time.