[003] dancing queen

[003] dancing queen

                                Farleigh wasn't necessarily the kind of guy to ever grow speechless. If anything, Farleigh was the kind of guy to run his mouth far too much. It truly was a miracle that Farleigh hadn't gotten punched in the face yet.

                                But the moment Cora met up with Farleigh outside campus, Farleigh truly went speechless.

                                Farleigh had already been there, waiting for Cora as promised. His other friends were already by the car, waiting to pick both Farleigh and Cora up so they could leave for the night club. Momentarily distracted by lighting up his cigarette, he wouldn't realize that someone was actually approaching him until he heard the sound of heels click-clacking against the pavement. And so he looks up to see who it was, his mouth nearly falling out of his cigarette when he saw that it was Cora. 

                                She was Aphrodite Incarnate, long dark hair swinging down her back and her mauve colored lips curling up into a smile. The black cut-out dress she had decided to wear left little to the imagination and although Farleigh did his best to be absolutely respectful, he couldn't help but stare. Cora made it absolutely impossible for any man not to.

                             "You shouldn't smoke, you know," Cora remarks when she's close enough to speak.

                             "What?" Farleigh snaps out of it when he realizes that Cora was actually talking to him. Snap out of it, Farleigh!