Chapter 6: A Different Scene (2)

       After the nameless extra's question, most of the people near Lee Hyungsung look around him with doubt and fear in their eyes.

' With some words, he turned around the situation.. '

Kim Dokja thought inside his mind.

The man wasn't still finished with his words. Pointing with accusation, the man declared.

" You are a murderer who bloodied his hands red. Are you intending to protect the old hag or you are just intending to kill her for yourself? "

With more words and questions from the man, the more doubt that flashes from the people. Finally, Kim Dokja decided to take action when the opportunity arose.

Smoke entered the cabin and he took the insect catcher from the kid while leaving one insect in his hand. After that, he pushed the man out in front of the old lady.

When the smoke cleared, the man glared at Kim Dokja.

" What the hell?! "

Staring coldly and calmly at the man, Kim Dokja says.

" Sir, stop self-projecting. "

At Dokja's words, the man glared at the reader.

" What did you say?! "

Kim Dokja activated his skill Personal Skill at the man, unfortunately, he was given a surprise.

[ This Person's character profile cannot be browsed using character profile ]

[ This character doesn't have a registered character profile ]

The nameless extra in front of him wasn't an extra at all. He was a real person. Looking around, Dokja activated his skills around some of the people inside. Just like the man he received the same message from them.

' They are real.. '

Would he be able to do it?

However, he needs to do this to survive.

Taking a breath, the turmoil in Kim Dokja's eyes disappeared replaced by calm.

" Everyone, please calm down. What if I told you that there's a way to overcome this situation without gambling our lives? "

The people look at Dokja with hope, fear, and doubt in their eyes. Bringing an insect from the tank to his hand, the reader continued.

" It is said, that we have to kill one or more living organisms. "

After he said those words, he crushed the insect in his hands. He receives the message of gaining the reward.

A flash of understanding went to everyone's eyes. With Everyone hurtling towards Dokja desperately, Kim Dokja has thrown the insect catcher on the opposite of the Cabin. Away from the old lady, Lee Hyungsung, and the man.

Kim Dokja is surprised that the man didn't give chase to the insects like the rest of the people. He was also surprised that Lee Hyungsung was remaining to stand in front of the old lady as a shield.

The man coldly glances at the people scrambling at the insects desperately before turning his gaze to Kim Dokja.

Letting out a sigh, he grinned cynically.

" Ha! You have given those sheep false hope. Those insects are limited. Not everyone would survive. It was cruel of you. What's your name? "

" Kim Dokja. "

" I see. "

Still smiling, glancing behind Lee Hyungsung, the man asked.

" Hey, old lady! You're weak and you have lived your life long. Do you still want to survive? Don't you want to give your way to the younger generations? You only have a few years left. Do you want to live? "