Chapter 2

It was bright out, the sun shining on my and his face. I remember what had happened here last night, Naruto wanted me to stay longer, he ranted to me and started crying in my arms. I couldn't leave him so here we are. In his room.

He started to wake up. "Hinata? What the hell are you doing here?"

Hey Naruto. You ranted to me last night and started crying, and then you fell asleep, I was comforting you here.

"Oh."

I left his house, making my way to school. It was a rare sighting that both of my friends were back in school, I thought they weren't coming today since they only come like once every week. But it looks like I was wrong. I sat down next to them, smiling happily and blushing.

My pink haired friend is Sakura Haruno, she's pretty smart but lazy, she likes medium crowd spaces and has a short temper.

My blonde haired friend Is Ino, she's the opposite of Sakura. She's pretty dumb and is always energetic, even at 5am in the morning and doesn't really have short temper.

But two things they both have in common is hardly ever coming to school and living for any type of drama that happens.

"What's up Hinata! You're smiling more than usual today, and you're blushing! Did something happen while we were gone?"

U-uh well um you see I'm just glad that you guys are better and back! She smiled awkwardly.

"I know there's something else too Hinata, come on tell us! We won't tell anyone."

I know, but you guys are awfully loud...

"We promise we won't be loud this time!" Fine.. O-okay umm.. I kind of slept with Naru-

And ironically, he came barging in the room, "Uzumaki Naruto at your service ladies." He winked at me. Seriously? Did he forget what just happened last night?

"So you were saying?" U-um.. I kind of stayed at Naruto's house... "You did WHAT? What happened what happened!" They both said in unison.

Hinata sighed. Well.. we have a history project and I didn't have a partner since you guys weren't here, so I had to partner with Naruto.. and it was umm nothing interesting really.

"Aww man, tell us if anything else happens! Anyway, what did we miss from school?"

Well, you already know about the project, there was also a fight yesterday in the hallways

"What?!? With who?"

Well it was other blonde girl from class 1-3 and the redhead from class 1-2.

"So Temari and Karin were fighting?? It's always when we aren't here." They said while pouting.

Uhh.. I think it's just a sign you should start coming to school more instead of staying home. You guys have too many absences so they'll probably take you to court soon..

"Oh right.. I guess we'll come to school tomorrow too then, let's hang out on the weekend! We'll get you some more friends Hinata."

O-oh uh.. "And you can't escape this time! If your dad doesn't let you come we'll find a way!"

I'd like to.. Thank you guys. She smiled.

After eating in the bathroom for 2 days straight, she was finally back in the lunchroom sitting with her friends, the bathroom really stinked.

"Anyway Hinata, this Saturday they're throwing a party! So we've already decided that and was helping set it up these past 2 days because honestly, you need to socialize more Hinata. All you do is lay behind a rock and you never know what new stuff is going on! Plus you're never out of the house so you're definitely going girl." Ino scolded her.

Hey! I mean I only don't go to parties because this school is absolutely crazy! Didn't one of the other class members there get pregnant by having sex in the fucking bathroom? I'm not risking that. And more likely she was drunk too!

"Okay well, besides all of that that happens at parties, it really is a time to socialize with others and make more friends Hinata! If you ever struggle just talk to the dumb people like Kiba or something, he once that the wine was apple juice and when he drunk it he got all tipsy. But besides that you agreed to your fate, so you're coming!"

But I didn't even know it was a party! You know I hate big crowds! And how can I even make friends when all everybody does is drink?

"Well be with you the whole time girl, it's okay! Now no more excuses, you're coming."

Gosh they were really stubborn but at least they were trying to help her. Hinata was really helpless herself.

School was finally over, it was finally a great day for her today because her friends finally came back to school, she stood outside waiting for the bus to arrive.

She received a text message from Ino and Sakura saying they also won't be here tomorrow since they're helping set up the party again.

She sighed, Another boring day at school tomorrow.

The bus arrived and payed the fee, she sat next to the window and was in a daze thinking about everything.

"This is gonna be so awkward to me."