13

Bluey🗣️🙏

Bluey🗣️🙏

Eita:
Y/N WE FINALLY GET A BRSAK

Isagi:
SO SINCE I BEAT SHIDOU
YOU ME, DATE 🙏🤗

Bachira:
BACK UP ME FIRST

Shidou:
p-p-p-pookie 😖

(Y/n):
🙁
it looks so tired

Chigiri:
IT ⁉️

Igaguri:
Like the clown 😯

Bachira:
Aren't you supposed
to be in that temple 🤨

Igaguri:
.

(Y/n):
Were you silent or
were you SILENCED 🤐

•••

(Y/n) walked into an arcade in Shibuya, why? Because she has no friends that love her. In reality her band mates told her they were busy.

"Hm, (Y/n)?" A low voice said. (Y/n) looked at the sound and saw Nagi sitting down at a game.

"Nagi! What are you doing here?" She questioned, taking a seat at the game next to him. "I'm waiting for-" "Hey ya gonna lose all yer friends!" And who did that accent voice belong to, no other than Karasu.

She looked at them in absolute terror. Yukimiya, Isagi, Chigiri, Karasu, Aryu, Eita, Reo, Bachira, and Tokimitsu.

"Oh, but (Y/n)'s also here," Nagi said pointing towards the girl next to him. (Y/n) grinned and waved a little.

•••

"KILL YOURSELF!" (Y/n) exclaimed, hitting button like a madman. Yukimiya put his hand on her shoulder, "Calm down a bit..."

She cleared her throat a bit. "Of course," She mumbled. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Look what I won for you!" Eita grinned, handing her the most drugged out and ugly stuffed animal she had ever seen.

"It's so ugly! I love it!" (Y/n) grinned, hugging him before heading to another game.

•••

(Y/n) had went her own way, where? The bowling alley. Did she know how to bowl? No.

Though a familiar figure was at the registry counter. "Just for one?" The woman at the counter questioned.

"Yes-" "Nope! Make it two," (Y/n) grinned. Barou's eye twitched at her sudden appearance. "What do you think you're doing?" He questioned.