✿Sae Itoshi

I Wanna Be Yours
Arctic Monkeys
1:00━───❍────── -3:03
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"I wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours, wanna be yours"

Boys in the band 🙏🥶

👾⁺˚⋆。°✩₊

☆Oliver Aiku

Sae Itoshi

•Rin Itoshi

•Isagi Yoichi

•(???)

(Y/n):
Ok so
he's hot and cute
and cute and hot
and nice and nice
and
He had a younger brother
and

Avery:
SAE ITOSHI

Akane:
Oh😱

(Y/n):
STOP
HOWD YOU GUESS
THAT SO FAST

Avery:
I'm just that good😻

Lia:
Celebrity x Celebrity ‼️

Taeko:
This isn't a fanfic wtf ☠️

(Y/n):
Anyways 🥱
Urm so I never said
that if anyone asks

Akane:
You should tell him ‼️🤭

Avery:
YES

Taeko:
Slow down 😒 ask him on
a date first ‼️

Lia:
NO ASK HIM TO HANG OUT AND
THEN TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM
😻

(Y/n):
OH EHELE NAHS
IM OURR OF RHERE

Sae my also bff🦄(pls🙏)

Let's hang out bbg🤫
Seen

˚✿˖°

A slight knock was heard at (Y/n)'s front door, and her thinking it's her dad, opened it without checking.

She was greeted by piercing teal eyes. "What the fu-!" (Y/n) stepped back a bit, though she tripped on her own foot. The mysterious figure quickly caught her.

He brought her closer to him, wrapping his arms tightly around her. She hesitantly looked up. "Oh, it's you Sae, I thought you were a murderer," (Y/n) grinned.

"Let's hang out," Sae blurted. She looked down at what she was wearing. A random band t-shirt, pyjamas, and fuzzy socks.

"Okay!" She smiled. "Want to watch a movie while making friendship bracelets? Or would you prefer to build a pillow fort?" (Y/n) offered.

"Um...all of them I guess?" Did he just want to spend more time with her? Yes.

⋆˚✿˖°

(Y/n) grinned as she held out a (hair color) and (eye color) colored bracelet towards him. Sae looked down at the bracelet he was trying to make. He was barely half way finished with his red and teal one.

"Thanks..." He mumbled. (Y/n) laid down against the couch, Sae was sitting next to her, still working on his bracelet for her.

"I'll be back," (Y/n) stated. He nodded his head slightly. He looked down at what he was making, he wanted it to be perfect for her.

He had liked her for a while, ever since the u20 vs Blue Lock game, ever since his thumb wiped away her tears. Sae had fallen madly in love.

(Y/n) soon returned, a pile of blankets and pillows in her arms. "It took me a while to find most of them," She stated.

He handed her the bracelet, slightly looking away. "It's so cute, thanks, Sae!" (Y/n) grinned. Sae nodded at her reaction.

⋆˚✿˖°

(Y/n) and Sae were sitting closely together, considering there was barely enough room in the pillow fort. He was forced to watch a cheesy romance movie with her.

(Y/n) was well engrossed into the scenes a head of her. She leaned back and put her head on his shoulder. Sae stiffened at her action, but since he was going to be stuck like that for a good 2 hours he might as well get used to it.

And an hour into the film, (Y/n) was already tearing up. "Why can't she just see that he likes her and that they both like each other?!" She sobbed.

Sae hesitantly reached his hand over towards her. Resting his warm palm against her cold face. His thumb brushed away her tears.

She looked at his fierce teal eyes. (Y/n) looked at him with a flirtatious look. "Wanna make out?" She grinned.

Sae didn't respond, but it was obvious that he wasn't fazed by her comments. (Y/n) pulled away from his touch. The red head was quick to pull her back.

He put both of his hands on each side of her face. Sae connected his lips against hers. (Y/n) was stunned to say the least.

"I love you." Sae whispered against her lips.  He pulled away from her. Though he never took his eyes off of her.

"Sae, I love you too," (Y/n) said. This time she brought him into another kiss. Sae had a small smile plastered on his face.

"I really love you, (Y/n)..."

Guys I need to fart but like it my be poop idk for sure though and I'm not taking the risk

Anyways

Rin next and then Isagi and mystery ‼️😝