Chapter 13

-Jeonghan pov-

I changed up into casual dress once I reached home. I was doing my laundry which I didn't do yesterday. I looked at the time it was 5 pm. I ran to my room which was upstairs to clean up my bed as my crus- I mean Seungcheol is visiting and I don't want myself to approach infront of him as a messy person. If my mom saw my room condition then I would definitely be homeless. Thank god she isn't here right now.

It took me 15 minutes to set my room tidy. I pulled rubber band from my hair which was in the ponytail. I nodded my head and ruffled my hair lightly to look better, then went near mirror to make myself look pretty. I opened the drawers which was beside of mirror and took my lip tint and applied it on my lips. I heard the ring from the doorbell so I rushed downstairs to open my door.

I opened the door to see Seungcheol standing outside with the bag, wearing white t-shirt with black jacket on and with black pants looking all hot. I screamed internally at the thought of him being in my house that to infront of me. I just said 'follow me' and made my way to my room which he followed too.

-Third person pov-

Jeonghan and Seungcheol both came inside the bedroom but he refer it as study room. Jeonghan pulled the two chairs and signalling Seungcheol to sit and Jeonghan infront of his computer beside Seungcheol. "So, where to start from?" Jeonghan turned towards Seungcheol and asked. "What about history?" Seungcheol questioned. "Ok, then let's start from history." Jeonghan said and they both started to make there presentation work by collecting information and images from websites.

Their stolen glances and admiration for eachother really went unnoticed by eachother. One hour passed as they were working on the project. Seungcheol looked at the time and realised it's been a hour since they started it and decided to take a break. "Jeonghan, let's take a break" Seungcheol said while streching his arms. "Oh- ok" Jeonghan said in panic as he dozed his eyes from computer and was shocked to see Seungcheol so close to him, very close that literally he could smell older's lavender and vanilla perfume.

Seungcheol being sly man he was, he was aware of his act and was loving every moment, especially when Jeonghan would get flustered. He knew taking sudden step will not turn out their already ruined circumstance any better so he had already noted mentally to act tough towards Jeonghan for now. So that to make sure if Jeonghan really have feelings for him and just not one-sided.

There was awkward atmosphere between them, Jeonghan didn't dare to ease up the tension neither Seungcheol. Jeonghan was still scared of Seungcheol as older talked with him barely. Jeonghan was slowly giving up the thought of him and Seungcheol dating. He felt sad knowing the older didn't even asked him atleast to be just friends.

Jeonghan felt like they were just project mates nothing more because of the way older treated him. The younger snapped out of the thoughts and flinched when Seungcheol clapped his hands infront of Jeonghan. "A penny for your thoughts" Seungcheol stated while turning on his chair. Seungcheol spoke in a very soft voice that melted Jeonghan and was stunned mentally after hearing his voice coming softly for the first time. "Nothing." Jeonghan simply replied while he got up from the place he was sitting before and moved onto his bed. Jeonghan patted the bed beside him signaling Seungcheol to come and sit beside him.

Seungcheol sat beside him on the bed. "Can I tell you something?" Jeonghan asked kind of unsure in his each words. "Hmm go on." Seungcheol just said without looking at Jeonghan. "It's about the cafeteria incident." Jeonghan said while fiddling with his fingers nervously. As he was about to speak he heard the phone ringing then saw Seungcheol fishing the phone out of his pocket. "Excuse me." Seungcheol said and went outside of the room for privacy.

Jeonghan sighed with the sad face for being not able to confront Seungcheol with nothing but the package of truth about cafeteria incident. "Maybe tomorrow I'll tell." Jeonghan whispered to himself looking at the ceiling. After few minutes Seungcheol entered the room and their was an emergency in his home and went away.

-Jeonghan pov-

I took mobile out from my pocket and dialled the number of my only friend who would care about me in any circumstances. But we didn't talked to eachother for two weeks now as we both have a loads of school work. I clicked on numbers and reached it to my ear. "Hey Hannie, what's up? Long time right." I heard the other say it while slightly chuckling. "Yes, tae it's been a long time." Jeonghan said. "What's the matter with your crush?" Taehyung teased him, Jeonghan could tell just by hearing the voice that other was wearing a teasing smile too.

"It's a long story, and it's not important any way leave out the topic." Jeonghan said. "Leave out? Now way! I need tea spill it babe spill it." Taehyung said while whining. Jeonghan spent an hour having a conversation with his bestie that he didn't realise it's a dinner time. He heard his door open only to find the house maid to call him for the dinner. He cut call off after bidding bye to eachother.