27

* Time Jump coming soon- I just gotta finish this December storyline.*

| Saturday, December 30th |

Zac and his team left a few days ago for Chicago, they play the Bears, this upcoming Sunday at 1:00 PM EST. Zac went traveling with the team and Junior and his grandparents are gonna travel up there in a few days because Zac doesn't need the distraction as this game depends on whether they are the 1st seed in the playoffs which gives them an additional week off and home-field advantage or would be traveling on the road the whole month of February.

Meanwhile, back at home, Fatima was able to get her documentation with the help of Zac to get her career back on track. She was able to go to the DMV and get some copies once she verified her identity, the only thing left was for her to start applying at law firms and hope they catch her resume. She already knew being out of her career for so long she would be rusty, but she was hoping that wasn't the reason they declined her application.

Her flight was set for tonight at 7 PM, it was currently 2 PM, and she hadn't started packing. She was nervous and it was evident from how many times she touched the thermostat, she wasn't sure if she was hot or cold.

"I ain't talk to that boy all damn day." She thought to herself as she walked into their shared bathroom, she wouldn't have even noticed but Zac leaves his shit all over the place.

It was now 4:30 PM, she had just got done getting herself together to leave out the house. She grabbed all her stuff before hauling it into the car Zac had gotten her for Christmas, she actually loved that Zac kept it with gas in it because lord knows Fatima hates going to the gas stations by herself. Too many creeps and not enough energy to put into it. She hit the interstate when Zac's caller ID popped up on her phone. "Hello?"

"What you doing?" She heard him say between the muffles, almost sounding like he was going through a plastic bag.

"I am on the way to the airport but never mind that, why am I now getting a call or text from you and it's almost 4:30PM?" She asked him.

"What? I'm waiting on you to respond back to me."

"How am I responding back to you if you didn't tell me anything for me to respond back too? That was real slow."

"Babe." He sighed. "I texted you last night before I went to bed, you think I'm supposed to double text you with a good morning text too?"

"Uh yeah. You don't mind triple texting me when you need some food or for me to make those protein smoothies you like."

He laughed. "You got it ma. But why are you now leaving and your flight at 7PM? You know TSA be a bitch."

She scratched her head as she forgot all about TSA. "Damn...they better not be doing allat yelling and shit either. We can hear y'all asses." She ranted as she hit the top speed in the HOV lane.

"Damn is that my engine?" He joked causing her to gasp and look down. "Boy don't play not my fault you got this wack ass V6."

"V6?" He asked taken back. "Meanwhile you ain't have no V- hicle so you one to talk. I should've gotten you a bus pass, you know Med school loved hers. And that is a V8 engine girl."

He nibbled🤣

She beamed with excitement. "You been watching the show?!"

"Yeah it's cool or whatever." He rolled his eyes. Little did she know he spent majority of the day watching Season 1 before he had to go out with the team.

"Can I see you tonight or is that against procedures?"

"Uhm..." he looked around his area. "It's against procedures but I can sneak out or something."