Chapter 44

Chapter 44: The purple grape

In the aftermath of the our desperate attempt to defeat this twrp, the battlefield fell silent. The symphony of light and energy dimmed, replaced by an eerie stillness that hung in the air like a heavy shroud.

Despite the united efforts of the Avengers and me, the unthinkable occurred. Thanos, wielding the Infinity Gauntlet with an air of malevolence, executed the Snap. In that moment of despair, the very fabric of reality seemed to shudder. I was standing amidst the remnants of the battle, felt the overwhelming force of the snap as it swept across the once tumultuous battlefield.

My blue-gray eyes widened in horror as I witnessed the unimaginable. Friends and those I called family, the ones I had fought alongside and forged bonds with, began turning to dust before my very eyes. My heart sank as the reality of the situation unfolded before me.

In a blink, the disintegration reached me. I felt the inexorable pull of the cosmic force, her form dissolving into ash. The world around me blurred into a haze of despair, and with each passing moment, I lost my physical existence. The wisp of magical energy that remained was a faint echo of the sorceress who had stood resolute only moments before.

As I became one with the ash, the battlefield became a graveyard of memories, a testament to the sacrifice and devastation wrought by the Mad Titan. The once unyielding sorceress, now reduced to ephemeral remnants, joined the countless others who had fallen victim to the Snap. The fate of the universe hung in the balance, and as the echoes of the battle faded, I became a mere whisper in the cosmic winds left behind by that big purple grape called Thanos, the Destroyer of worlds.

———-I felt bad for posting late today, so I'm posting a second one as a sorry. I also have had a really bad day and that's why I've been posting late today. Because I found out somebody has been spreading a rumor around the high school about me that's untrue and it really brought me down this afternoon. So I have no Motivation to finish this chapter. That's why it's so short. I'm sorry again. I will have a better chapter tomorrow again I'm sorry. Hope y'all can forgive me. Love you all.