||Episode 21: Storm||

Hey guys! Disappointed with the votes, but still, enjoy the chapter !

the chapter starts with naira seeing the video which did shook her, she dropped the phone from her hands and was not able to process things

the chapter starts with naira seeing the video which did shook her, she dropped the phone from her hands and was not able to process things...aditya did not come out of nowhere to seek revenge, he was there long time back giving unaccountable problems in kaira's lives.

kartik pov:  i am so concerned for naira krishna ji, i hope everything goes well, she loves to take a risk and i know she is a sherni, but for the matter of fact aditya is dangerous, how could he just contact naira in the middle of night, maine jab toh socha nahi par abh i am feeling, how scared and uneasy she would have gotten and i was not there for her.

she even tried to talk to me but it was me who shut her off, could not even say i love you back when she said it despite me hurting her again and again. i met her in the cafe and i have to say one thing, bro my wife manages to look good all the time, like can i say that again my wife!

i saw her waiting for me at the cafe, i went and realised the hesitancy between both of us which had already built up because of me. i told her the plan, gave her the microphone and the extra phone. i knew she could handle aditya on her own but still i would not leave the chance to leave her alone. 

the next second i was following her in my car, her microphone attached to my car speaker, i saw her going in another car , followed that one but her tracking id stopped after a while. a concern grew in me since i was scared they had caught naira with the phone and the microphone. i heard naira getting out of the car asking where is aditya and all of it went silent. i was scared. i messaged her , couldn't risk her safety no?

she was typing back to me saying aditya would be there any minute, and within seconds i could hear aditya's and naira's conversation which took me aback. ofcourse my naira was a sherni, but i wanted to know what's in the video. after hearing aditya leave, i speed up my car to reach there seeing naira facing her back towards me on the ground crying which broke my heart.

Author Pov: 

naira had seen the video and was crying, when she felt a hand on her shoulder.. seeing kartik , naira hugged him tight forgetting their hesitancy. 

"naira baccha kya hua?",said kartik;

"kartik..aditya",said naira stuttering;

kartik who could not see her like this lifted her in his arms and took her to the car, he made her drink water so she could calm down. after a minute or two, naira was breathing properly;

"naira araam se batao, kya hua? what was in the video?",asked kartik while naira handed him the phone;

it was a video which showed how akshara had survived the fall, meaning she was alive , we could see her in the hospital when adita entered to kill her stuffing the pillow on her allowing her not to breathe. 

next up we could also see kabir and aditya befriending and planning shubham's death as a cause for them to overdose him. the video even brought kartik to tears. next up which was shocking and heartbreaking was the death of their child-'kaira'. 

it was aditya who had brutually killed their daughter, in the hospital;

"i won't leave him, he will die from my hands ",said kartik getting up;

"kartik..",said naira but kartik did not pay heed to her and went ahead in the car leaving naira deserted on the highway.

this made naira heart break again, although she knew that kartik is himself broken by this fact, she needs to be with him , support him. he did not want kartik to take a step which would land him up in jail. she opened the phone to book a taxi but alas , no signal, and the battery is just 1%, it could die anytime soon.

leaving naira would no option, she started walking, she hoped to reach the city hospital and then through that, she could go by her car to kartik , she knew it was a mere 10 km walk and in the hot slutry weather of udaipur, it would be tiring but she did not give up;

on the other side, kartik was in his room, seeing the album both kartik and naira had created when she was pregnant under the christmas tree. he found their baby's first scan , her reports everything but tears could not leave him.  this was noticed by swarna who came in to comfort him;

"kartik..kaira ki yaad aa rahi hain?",asked swarna;

"maa aditya ne..",said kartik;

"kya kiya usne?",said swarna;

"usne..hi humari beti ko maara tha maa, yeh hi nahi par akshara maa ko mansi ne nahi balki usne maara tha, kabir aapko yaad shubham ka dost uska bhai hain, dono plan karke shubham ko drug ka overdose diya hain",said kartik breaking into her mother's arms;

swarna who was also beyond shock could just hug him, for she knew the fact that not her but only naira can take the pain away from kartik. she was also concerned for if naira knew this, she might be making herself feel guilty for all.

on the other side, naira was walking and walking it was 5 in the evening when she saw an autorickshaw, but he denied to take her. she signed in defeat and walked;

"yeh sab meri wajah se hua hain, maa ki maut, shubham ki maut aur yahaan tak ki meri beti ki bhi, agar maine aditya se pange nahi liye hote toh voh mujhse sab nahi cheenta...kartik he would hating me right now, learning that kaira died because ..of..me..e. kya bolungi mein maa ko, meri wajah se shubham, aur papa bhai, they would also hate me.., kya ho raha hain gange maiyaa yeh,kyun kiya aapne yeh sab..am i that bad?",said naira to herself crying when she saw a car come in.

suprisingly it was naksh's which was going to krishna taking this route, naira stopped the car and told them to drop her home;

"bhaiya aapke paas phone hain na..ek baar dijiye ek call karna hain",said naira and the driver gave her the phone;

naira called up swarna asking if kartik is okay, to which swarna told that she consoled him, but he is still not eating. naira was hurt a bit seeing that kartik did not realise that he had left her but she brushed it off. she told swarna to keep his food ready, she is coming.

precap: an emotional chapter ahead 🥺🤍

-------------------------

Hey guys!! If you guys liked the chapter give it a vote and leave your feedback in the comments, i am planning to update the one-shots books as well, it would be glad if you guys give some ideas.

Will post the next chapters soonish!

Bye!