what a night

Leah
*******
It was the next morning and I woke up with Jas next to me. While I was getting up I started to get flashbacks of what happened last night and I didn't dare stop them. I leaned over Jas and gave her a kiss on her forehead as I noticed the marks on her neck and wrist. She hummed and asked me to stay in bed a little longer and I couldn't say no to her.

An hour and a half passed as we just laid together remembering the night we had. Whilst we laid in the comfortable silence she pointed out the marks and bruises on my neck and wrist which made me chuckle. We started to get ready and got on the road but before we went home I asked if she knew what kind of bike she wanted. She gave me a confused look and said she wanted a bike like I had but she was scared.

She stated that she knew how to ride and had her license which made me smile. After we got in the house Jayden gave us a look that I knew all to well and asked "were we've been?" I simply replied by telling him minding my own business as I walked upstairs to shower and change. Once out the shower I asked Jas to join me on a little trip and she happily agreed as we got in my car.

There was a few things I needed to do and one was to go to the store and get some stuff for the house. After we finished what we needed to do at the store I had to get a new helmet and gear for my bike so that was the next stop. Upon arriving at the dealership Jas gave me a look of i know exactly what you're doing. We entered the dealership and I watched her eyes lit up upon seeing all the different motorcycles.

She followed behind me still in awe as we passed by the bikes and headed to the gear section. If it wasn't for the fact I was in front of her she would've fell into the shelf. She asked what I was doing and I just smiled and told her to pick out her gear and with that she smiled like a little kid. As I helped her get into the gear and find a helmet I found myself gear and we went to look at the BMWs they had.

Jas found a half black half white one she really liked and it's the same model as mine. I asked her if it was her height and made sure both feet could touch the ground. Once we made sure that it fit her and she really wanted it I bought it on the spot. While I was taking it out the dealership Jas looked like she was going to cry so I made my way to her and she just hugged me tight.

I gave her a small kiss on her forehead and asked if she wanted to ride her new bike home to which she said yes excitedly. As I helped her put all her gear on and made sure she was good she got on the bike which only made her hotter. Once I handed her the keys she reved the engine and slowly took off. She met up with me at the house with the biggest smile and asked if we could go riding together which I thought was cute.

While I made my way to the kitchen to put the food up I heard her little footsteps behind me as she was waiting for and answer.
"Через минуту принцесса" I said as I turned around she gave me a confused look cause she didn't know what I said nor did she know I was Russian. "I a minute princess" I said as I turned to close the cabinet and walk to the garage to put my gear on.

While putting my gear on I hear her say "dépêche-toi, nous allons rater le coucher du soleil." I looked up and gave her a confused look which made her laught as she said "hurry we are going to miss the sunset." I nodded my head confused that I didn't hear her accent before which made me admire her even more. After five minutes of me trying to put on everything and find my key we headed out into the sunset and I've never been more happy in my life.

*****†*********†*********★********†*******†*****Here's a lil update ik I didn't update yesterday so Im trying to get more chapters out today ~меркурй

Here's a lil update ik I didn't update yesterday so Im trying to get more chapters out today ~меркурй